• Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know....One of us meets JT and we get our heart's long beating desire??? It's too good to be true!

Though if it was actually him, it would make my entire year!! :)

I'm a bit skeptical (the last time we got pics that were supposedly him shirtless on the beach, it turned out it wasn't him). If it's on the set, it's possible that it could be his stunt double instead of him, I dunno though. I can't really see the face that well. its hard to tell cause the pic is very pixel-y. :lol:

I'm a bit skeptical (the last time we got pics that were supposedly him shirtless on the beach, it turned out it wasn't him). If it's on the set, it's possible that it could be his stunt double instead of him, I dunno though. I can't really see the face that well. its hard to tell cause the pic is very pixel-y. :lol:

Would be nice if there was a clear face, but I'm not sure if that's him or not. The guy on the beach did look a LOT like him, but wasn't him. I just want to know where these lookalikes are. Can I find one? :lol:

Maybe I'm just wishing here.... but the smile 'looks' the same... and the hair... and I can't believe I'm studying a blurry picture of a shirtless guy who may NOT even BE Jon Togo... I'm pathetic.

I think I'm gonna go hide in that corner over there...

Maybe I'm just wishing here.... but the smile 'looks' the same... and the hair... and I can't believe I'm studying a blurry picture of a shirtless guy who may NOT even BE Jon Togo... I'm pathetic.

I think I'm gonna go hide in that corner over there...

:lol: No you're not. Whether or not it is him, it looks nice. ;)

Maybe I'm just wishing here.... but the smile 'looks' the same... and the hair...

I dunno, I thought the smile didn't look like him. :lol: And is it just me or is there no hair on the chest? Jon has a little hair on his chest (we saw some of it peeking out in the pics for Power Trip where his shirt was part-way unbuttoned. :lol:

Watch it actually turn out to be the new guy. :lol: There's been a couple of times in previews when they were flashing images and I just saw the side of him that I thought it was Jon, but then played it slower and realized it was really Eddie Cibrian. :lol: They both kind of have similar hairstyles. :lol:

jon-togo_p.jpg

Yep,Jon does have hair on his chest(see above pic),but that other pic isn't really close enough or clear enough to say that it is or isn't him or if there is hair there or not.
This is a nice drool worthy pic though:drool:

Last edited:
^ Oh yeah, it's definitely not Eddie.

The more that I look at the picture, the more I don't think it's Jon.
Although, it would be fantastic if it did turn out to actually be him :D Who ever it is does look nice though, and you can send him my way. :lol:

More and more I'm thinking it might be the stunt double. :lol: The hair, smile and build look about right. :lol: And it would better explain why it was thought to be Jon. :lol: It's not that hard to get a person confused with their stunt double I guess. :lol:

About shirtless photo, pauchet found this from CBS video, did you saw CBS video after writers strike, there was actors from CBS shows (Criminal Minds, all three CSI's, With out the trace, show about ghosts, etc.). So if it's not Jon it's someone from CBS show :D

Did i miss any news about Jon, photos, interview?

About shirtless photo, pauchet found this from CBS video, did you saw CBS video after writers strike, there was actors from CBS shows (Criminal Minds, all three CSI's, With out the trace, show about ghosts, etc.). So if it's not Jon it's someone from CBS show :D

Yeah, I saw the CBS mark at the bottom of the picture. Which is why I'm like, "well, it could be him, but..."
I'm just going to pretend like it is ;)

And welcome back Orla :D

Did i miss any news about Jon, photos, interview?

Orla, you're back! :hugs: You might want to look through the last couple of pages of this thread. Nwolfson posted a couple of pics. :D

The only one of him that cbs has up is one of him with the rest of the cast around Eric's hospital bed.

So, these shirtless pics were from shortly after the writers' strike? Wasn't Moonlight still on around that time? Cause it could be the main guy from that show. :lol: Does anyone else see a necklace (or am I seeing things lol)? It looks like he might be wearing a necklace. I think the guy on Moonlight did wear a necklace. Hmm... I dunno...

Yeah, I saw the CBS mark at the bottom of the picture. Which is why I'm like, "well, it could be him, but..."
I'm just going to pretend like it is ;)

And welcome back Orla :D
Thanks, glad to be back, i miss Ryan news! :) You know, i prefer think it's really him, just because we so want to see him like this :D And chest hair, you know Adam R. have chest hairs too, but in all his shirtless scenes he without them, so why it can't be Jon only because of hair ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back