Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #7: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sara in her great atmosphere, and doing her thing, which we get to see her doing soon.. two more week's
cheer.gif

NESTING DOLLS

Here are some recent photos of Jorja & Eric at the CSI Experience after party this weekend.

(there are a few more on the Eric picture thread)

Thank you kc_from_kc and Wojo!

I really like Jorja's dress and the pics with Eric,she looks fresh and him,very hot :luvlove:

Thank's Wojo stunning photos of her and Eric, their so cute together, bet they all had too much fun:evil:

Thank's Ipstenu great caps, here's one of the after party with her handsome co-star Billy. Why on earth he's got a heavy jacket on is beyond me, it's like 105 in Vegas:rolleyes: who's drinking what?:eek:

VEGAS PARTY

I beg to differ, it stays extremly hot at night, and does retain the heat, I lived there, [it's the desert] and still have friends who do, spoke with one at noon today, and on her porch it was 105, and she said last night it was 97, the same, once it's over 90 it's HOTT, and it is hot at night, plus look what Jorja's wearing, maybe it was cold at this nightclub AC and all. Take off your jacket Billy:shifty:

JORJA AND GARY in Vegas~

Last edited:
Well saying Vegas is 'in' the desert would be a misnomer anyway, what with all the buildings and such ruining the eco-sphere ;) Also? Sarcasm ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back