~Welcome To The CSI:Miami Forum!~

I was going to ask a question about avatar and it's all solved now! and seeing as I cant delete a post yet I thought I'd re-write the post...

sorry about this!

Last edited:
Composer1234, I'm glad you got the avatar worked out, even though Calleigh is with HIM and not me. Hope you are enjoying this board.

*pokes head in.....wonders how many people here remember her*

REMEMBER MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?! I remember most of you! I miss you crazy peoples! Glad to see my girlie in orange is still here! Although I could tell you all absolutely nothing about CSI Miami........college does that to ya......and having a boyfriend........and working at a bank........so yeah. Hello!

Hi Jess! *tackles* :D

It's good to see you around here again -- I hope you pop by more often. :) And hopefully you'll have some time to catch Miami this season (if you're still interested ;) ).

Lizzie, even though you have been on the board more than the minimum two weeks, you need at least 50 posts to have an avatar. You only have 10 so far. Don't worry. Being a fan of the show will make the time pass quickly. In the meantime, you are still allowed to have a banner in the signature area.

Hi, Wyoming! Good to see you around. :D

i want to add an avatar but i don't know how can someone help me

Same here! I'm not sure exactly how many posts I have, but I think they should be more than 50. Can somebody help me with the avatar?

Lizziewalker, in order to have an avatar, you will have to be here at least 2 weeks and have a total of 50 posts. So far you don't have enough posts to be able to add an avatar.

D&Daddict, you're well over 50 so you should be able to add one.

In order to add an avatar, go to your Profile, and select User CP. You'll have the option to Edit Avatar there.

If you have a picture on your computer, you should be able to upload directly from your computer as long as it meets the size requirements listed there.

Hi, Wyoming! Good to see you around. :D

i want to add an avatar but i don't know how can someone help me

Same here! I'm not sure exactly how many posts I have, but I think they should be more than 50. Can somebody help me with the avatar?

Lizziewalker, in order to have an avatar, you will have to be here at least 2 weeks and have a total of 50 posts. So far you don't have enough posts to be able to add an avatar.

D&Daddict, you're well over 50 so you should be able to add one.

In order to add an avatar, go to your Profile, and select User CP. You'll have the option to Edit Avatar there.

If you have a picture on your computer, you should be able to upload directly from your computer as long as it meets the size requirements listed there.

Thanks! I'll try that and it will hopefully work.

Lizzie, even though you have been on the board more than the minimum two weeks, you need at least 50 posts to have an avatar. You only have 10 so far. Don't worry. Being a fan of the show will make the time pass quickly. In the meantime, you are still allowed to have a banner in the signature area.

thanx mate 40 more to go not bad

Ok, so I was able to add an avatar. Now, I`d like to write a comment under it ... Can somebody tell me how to do that pleaaase.

Back