New season promo!

When i click on the link, i found Vtunnel, you must stick the link of the video and normally, the video should work!
and Stick that link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL2rXdvS-P8 clic on beginning browssing !!!

perlnoir, I appreciate what you're trying to do, but that site doesn't seem quite legal per our rules--it seems to skirt video limitations put on by YouTube/CBS. The virus issue is also a concern. Please do not post links to sites like that here, as this site can get in trouble for having those links up. Thanks!

If the promo is showing on CBS, I'm guessing we'll get an online version early next week, probably Monday or Tuesday. Hopefully sooner rather than later--I definitely want to see it!

Sorryyyyyyyyyyyy, in france, the link is great, no virus!
I can't think in States there 'll haved virus!

I want to see Promoooooooooooooo

Last edited:
I don't know either but CSI NY is not the only one most of the shows are cut or incomplete
For all American shows or just the CSI shows? Either way, that's frustrating. I know it's annoying to try to watch an episode of (for example) Torchwood on BBC America and have like five random minutes missing from it. :shifty:

i think a lot of bbc america things have to have quite a lot cut because the bbc in the uk has no commercials and i suppose it probably does in america (but i might be wrong?) - also i think our uk time slots have slightly different running times.

that said in the case of something like tw, it may well be content as well - american audiences are notoriously less tolerant than uk ones!

I just saw a new canadian promo, and it ended with Danny yelling!!! Thats all i caught!!!! if anyone can find it, it might not be out yet, please tell me, ill keep searching also

Back