The Warm Welcome Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to say "hallo" cos I decided to join again :D I know, I'm kinda "come and go" but you know, life :D sometimes it's calling to loud to ignore it... and since it is quite right now I think I'm gonna be able to stay here for a while :)

I wanted to say "hallo" cos I decided to join again :D I know, I'm kinda "come and go" but you know, life :D sometimes it's calling to loud to ignore it... and since it is quite right now I think I'm gonna be able to stay here for a while :)

Welcome back, Eve! :D Sometimes RealLife monopolize everything! :p And with the heat, I wouldn't be surprised nobody would want to sit in front of a computer if not necessary :lol:

*wipes forehead*
Yeah I'm a newbie to the boards. And yes I've been lurking around the site for the past 6 months because yes, it is so intimidating. You guys are just so awesome on the boards.
But yes, my favorite character from CSI: NY is none other than the lovely Don Flack!! I just love him so much. He's so cute and awesome and left handed just like me!
One of my best friends introduced me to the show and its been love since. ^^
So, I'm just trying patiently to wait on the season premiere. ;)

Welcome to the board, lox3csimiami22. No need to be intimidated - just join right in! The more fans posting on here the better. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back