Marisol Delko/ Alana De LA Garza *SPOILERS*

Re: Marisol Delko/ Alana De LA Garza

Just a reminder - please post a spoiler warning when posting pictures from future episodes and also post them as links. Thanks. :)

i think H and Marisol are cute together, but I just dont think that this whole relationship matches H's character. Plus, she is sick.

*SPOILER SPACE*

When she dies, H will be upset, he could end up taking time off, and it will totally brake our hearts to see him sad and upset!

Also, with the Marisol being pregnant rumour, she could loose the baby, again braking H's heart, and if she has the baby, H will prob end up spending most of his time being a dad. And we wont see him!

*Extra spoiler space added by Moderator*

well it's very sad what's going to happen with her
but the one good thing would be if she'd be pregnat she and would have the baby not everything of her would be gone...

I just don't want it turned into a soap opera. I have no issues in characters having a love life but there's no history there between H & her. As far as I knew they didn't even know each other till the drug bust. Or am I wrong here?
They were just literally thrown together.

You know

I thought that the ending of tonights episode was soooo cute! If she does get pregnant I really hope she has the baby, oh H would make a great dad!

YES, yes, yes he would and i agree with you! :D

Let them be happy for as long as they can! :D

Go H, GO H..... :cool:

Great ep! :lol:

She all right I guess. I am a huge Calleigh/Horatio fan so I don't like the idea of H with any but Calleigh.

Well H and C forever in my Fanfic. :D

I love the idea of H and M being happy together on the show, just wish they would hug already! Awwwww :lol:

Awww I just saw Driven and I have to say awwww the ending....sooo cute-M/H scene...really really cute...

I added some Marisol-Driven-Caps to my gallery

Hcrazy, what is the title of your story. I will go read it. Like I said she is alright just to me she is not good enough for my H but that is just my opion. lol.

Captured.
Yahoo group and Fanfic.net

It's my first one....I am still in shock that i actually put it down and hit that send key! :eek:

I knew all along I was mental but now, downright INSANE!!! :lol:

I have insecurities....but I love my H&C!!! :D

Back