Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude *SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude **SPOILERS**

Yeah but if you think about it, with Natalia she is mostly cold cases, but she can and sometimes does help on current ones. I think the "Cold Case Files" is just a reason if she doesn't have to be in the scene.

While i wish they would give her more time, and put her into the regular storylines like Calleigh, I wouldn't mind that. I always thought they should have had at least one more female in the CSI part.

I really haven't seen the downside of her that i hear from others but then everyone is welcome to their opinions.

I agree that she would probably fit better if they made her a regular CSI, or a regular lab tech, rather than a cold cases person.

I just saw cool hunter and danny was having this playing a game in a tnk top scene
If Natalia would have had any scene like that all the natalia-hater would have said "why do we see her like that that is useless" but all the danny fans are like "ohh..how great" so why is it great if danny gets useless scenes but if natalia does it's USELESS ??
that freaks me out

Actually, there are those that don't like Danny that found that scene to be useless as well. ;) (I wasn't one of them, lol, I like me some Danny) It's all a matter of perspective. If you like a character, you'll be thrilled to see them get more screentime, if you dislike a character you won't.

*stepping back on topic now*

I don't consider myself a 'Natalia-hater', I find that to be too strong of a word, I prefer the word 'dislike'. I don't mind them introducing new characters into the show, but I think the way it was done with Natalia was all wrong. That being said, I haven't closed the book on the character forever, I'm still open to the possibility of changing my mind about her.

im in the uk and havent seen her yet but a few hours ago i got deviant (i got my dad over there to tape it and mail me) and i loved her, and although i want natalia to keep her hands of eric that little scene was sooo cute. I love eva and im sure ive seen her somewhere before, im so jealous of her skin, its sooo dark.

A reminder that discussions of tape trading/downloading are against Board Rules

As a fan site for a television show, intellectual property is an important topic for us. We cannot legally or morally condone tape-trading in episodes or downloading episodes online, and do not allow discussions on this matter. Any other copyright violations will also not be allowed.

Thanks. :)

eva and her cute daughter

388d4af1.jpg

two three four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back