Season 10: *Spoiler* Picture Thread

thanks for the Brass pic! yeah, i agree with all. i also think he might be the biggest CSI trademark left. and if Paul decides to leave, CSI should not try to go on without him. just imagine Ray and some new cop interrogating a suspect. blah. they could just as well end this show and start up a CSI: New Orleans or something. :p

^
I removed the link to this site that we are not allowed to link to, however I believe this might be the first we've heard of the episode title.

For the curious, not to worry...the pics on the site are the ones that have been posted here already. :)

I love the pictures that we are getting this season. The first comment below the picture has a good point. But, before I go way off topic, the pictures are great! Thanks for sharing!

I love the pictures that we are getting this season. The first comment below the picture has a good point. But, before I go way off topic, the pictures are great! Thanks for sharing!

Great shot.

Maybe DLA shot the photo while George was turning or something. I don't think it means anything.

Great shot.

Maybe DLA shot the photo while George was turning or something. I don't think it means anything.

Yeah, it looks like he might be leaning over to look into the room, just to make sure it's safe. Super Dave, I love SD he's my favorite lab rat.

One of the things I like about these "fuzzy" pics is that they don't tell us enough -- we can entertain ourselves by wondering what/who we're seeing. For instance, the leg by the door (the person walking from the hallway into the room) -- whose leg is it? Judging by the arm we also see in the doorway, I'd go with Jorja. But heck, who knows?

/\ seems very to me. But it has me wondering, why are the writers revisiting this old case? Don't get me wrong it was an interesting one but it doesn't really interest me anymore. Oh well we will have to wait and see.

That blood looks more like tomatoe soup. Maybe then ran out and had to impervise. Speaking of which i love the very well placed bubblewrap looking shower curtain:lol:

That blood looks more like tomatoe soup. Maybe then ran out and had to impervise. Speaking of which i love the very well placed bubblewrap looking shower curtain:lol:

:lol: I thought the same about the blood and the shower curtain. I love DLA's caption underneath the pic. :guffaw:

Back