Fishburne Visits 'New York' And 'Miami'

During sweeps week. Okay. To bring in big ratings? Then use a character we care about!

Their big mistake all along...well there were two, actually. They brought Langston in as a newbie....should have been a supervisor to begin with if he was intended to be the "leading man".

Secondly, we are still not invested in his character, therefore we have no real interest in watching his character travel around to the other shows.

Disclaimer: I'm using "we" in the general sense and am in no way saying that all the fans feel this way. ;)

Do sweeps even matter anymore, though? To me, it seems the episodes aren't any different than an episode played two weeks prior.

Well said, Shane. I think the competition has made networks/PTBs do so many stunts for their shows that every episode looks just like another sweep episode.

The cross-overs must be done with all the characters involved, not only Ray Langston. Here, Montevideo, Uruguay, the seasons came a year late. However, I know I won´t like the Langston overdose. :confused: :rolleyes:

Meh....that's about all I have to say to this. I'm worried about this season of all the CSIs because there has been NOTHING absolutely NOTHING that has made me feel excited about the premieres. Thats not a good thing, in case TPTB are wondering.

Meh....that's about all I have to say to this. I'm worried about this season of all the CSIs because there has been NOTHING absolutely NOTHING that has made me feel excited about the premieres. Thats not a good thing, in case TPTB are wondering.

I completely agree. I'm not too worried about the fates of Miami and NY, but I'm really worried about the fate of the mothership (so to speak lol).

I only watch the Vegas CSI, but I'll admit I was excited about the premiere because I was anxious to see how this season was going to be with the new team. I was hoping that they would stop shoving in the background the characters that have been there SINCE THE BEGINNING AND HAVEN'T LEFT THE SHOW and showcase them more. :shifty:

Then they announced that Sara was coming back :scream:, for five episodes :scream:, that will showcase her, :scream:, you know someone who CHOSE to leave the show, then they'll ignore the characters that have been there since the beginning(like they have been), :scream: and now I'm not excited. :rolleyes:

Maybe I'll get my excitement back after those five episodes, you know if they don't decide to bring her and GSR back again. :rolleyes:

Do you think Ray will do a happy dance shouting, "Road trip!":lol:

I'd like it!

Maybe the team will go with him, but since Ecklie only has room for one, the others will cram into a truck ala Marx Brothers in a Night at the Opera..

I love the Marx Brothers!

Wow, to see LF & DC both on screen together... yikes!!! But, I think its pretty cool that they are having a three - way crossover. But... em, what kind of storyline would you adapt in terms of the personalities of the characters they play?

Super H & smart Rob? How does that work exactly? Who's gonna play second fiddle? The newbie or the (complimentary) smart-ass cop?! That's a mystery waitin to be solved!

i'm just praying to God Jorja is not in it. that would be such a waste of a contracted episode.

interesting. some news say it's 5 non-consecutive eps while others claim it's the first 5. maybe they are filming out of sequence again. *shrugs*

Back