The Big Bang Theory

Calihan

Captain
This is one of the funniest sitcoms that I have ever seen. The characters interact perfectly and the stories are always perfectly done.

Anyone else here a fan.

Yes. I have watched every episode until they started the reruns. I like Kaley Cuoco's character better than the one she played on 8 Simple Rules.

*Bumping this up*

I've just get hooked on this hilarious series, I've watched all the episodes that have been aired until now like in a record time. :lol:

So, anyone else watches and enjoys it?

It's hilarious I've seen bits and pieces of episodes I really need to watch a full episode yet.

But what I've seen is so good <3. :lol:

The Big Bang Theory renewed !!! (Source: Variety). :)

It's official:"The Big Bang Theory" will remain on CBS for several years to come.

Eye and Warner Bros. TV announced the mega-order on Wednesday, although the deal had been rumored for some time. Under the new pact, "Big Bang Theory" has scored two more seasons, which will keep it on the Eye through 2010-2011.

For "Bang," which stars Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, Simon Helberg and Kunal Nayyar, show is averaging 10.1 million viewers and a 3.7/10 with adults 18-49. Lorre, Aronsohn and Bill Prady exec produce.

Hahaha! I love this show! I've seen every ep aired so far--Leonard, Sheldon, and Penny are awesome! The theme song is catchy too XP

I've only seen like three episodes, but I LOVE it! It's so funny!! I discovered it while waiting for Miami to come on. Glad to hear they're going to go on with it for a while.

My hubby and I started watching it when we ran out of stuff on DVD to watch. It's so funny. We have season 1 on DVD now. I love the titles of the episodes.

I bought the first season box set. I love the show that much that I have the theme song as my ringtone. LOL. Sheldon is my favourite.

Hee hee, I became a fan of this show since I stopped watching CSI, it's great! I love Sheldon - my sister says I'm just like him! (well, except he's a man, and taller, and is a physicist, which I'd never be). Raj is also very, very funny, fo' shizzle.

I love this show! My friend introduced it to me last week and I've since watched every episode...I can't wait for it to come back in September!!

Sheldon is HILARIOUS, my favorite character from any sitcom ever! :)

Back