Skin the Wolfe continued

well i just read last chapter and was very excited by that. your story made me curious as always as i m reading it. i've been re-reading for twice.
i got registered in ff.net cause i was so dedicated to see more stories with Ryan Wolfe involved.
so for now i've read quite a lot of them but (no fence for others) yours was still the most one which fits with Ryan the best-talking about his past. so i consider that your story was the most exciting from those i've read.
ofcourse that's only my view of this and my opinion but i couldn't resist of write it down.
your story has made me a huge fan of Ryan Wolfe.
well keep writing. i think this story should be write in book which definetly would be my favorite bestseller forever.
hope you don't mind for my soo long thoughts:)
just needed to wrote down until i have credit for internet on mobile:)
i stole a little money from mom's phone (i'm using cell phone accesing internet,by the way):)

hi i have to agree with you , i would definitely buy it , just finish the last page:)

Last edited:
i'm so happy that around world is someone who aggre with me. finaly it happened:)
i'm already waiting for any opportunity to get some CSI novels,especialy for nover 'Four Walls' but i doubt that my library would be even interested to buy couple of this book.
but i know i still be waiting for those books anyway.

well i just read last chapter and was very excited by that. your story made me curious as always as i m reading it. i've been re-reading for twice.
i got registered in ff.net cause i was so dedicated to see more stories with Ryan Wolfe involved.
so for now i've read quite a lot of them but (no fence for others) yours was still the most one which fits with Ryan the best-talking about his past. so i consider that your story was the most exciting from those i've read.
ofcourse that's only my view of this and my opinion but i couldn't resist of write it down.
your story has made me a huge fan of Ryan Wolfe.
well keep writing. i think this story should be write in book which definetly would be my favorite bestseller forever.
hope you don't mind for my soo long thoughts:)
just needed to wrote down until i have credit for internet on mobile:)
i stole a little money from mom's phone (i'm using cell phone accesing internet,by the way):)

hi i have to agree with you , i would definitely buy it , just finish the last page:)

Guys, I love your reviews and they make me very happy....especially after having spend three days in real life, presenting my latest 'real life' work on a very important but rather boring subject to men in grey suits and grey ties (do not worry...just standardisation work) that you enjoy this tale and would even buy the novel. I promise, that I will finish it....now I have a working pause until September and sufficient time and leisure to do so...and perhaps even give you the Part II after 7:25.

While I shall not betray secrets, I will at least tell you that you can:

1) Look forward to a very gory homicide
2) Enjoy a very mushy and melodramatic love scene between some key characters
3) Get an inside view into a prison full of many bad boys and one single good boy
4) Read Horatio pronouncing a famous 1-liner and take off his glasses and
5) Expect a huge surprise on the last page

I promise a new chaper for the weekend

Cheers

Griffon

i'm so happy that around world is someone who aggre with me. finaly it happened:)
i'm already waiting for any opportunity to get some CSI novels,especialy for nover 'Four Walls' but i doubt that my library would be even interested to buy couple of this book.
but i know i still be waiting for those books anyway.

When this one is finished, I will send you a nicely made up version for download in one single file....and I have already an outline for Part II...if my readers would like to read it ;)

Is parrt two the last part or are there more?

That's hard to say: Skin the Wolfe is one story that goes from 7:20 to rejoin the events of 7:25, meaning that in a certain sense the shows 7:21/22/23 are completely ignored, or as you say are AU in order to give time to my storyline.

The second story will pick up with 7:25 and continue through the CSI:Miami 'summer hole', where the real screenwriters do not give us anything, so everything is allowed.

Concerning more: That will depend on three things:

1) Already the readers liking the first two stories
2) If I have an idea that is worth to be written
3) If I have the timé! After the summer break I will be once more very much obliged to do my "real life" writing, starting in mid-September

But now let us already finish Part 1:thumbsup:

Griffon

Griffon said:
When this one is finished, I will send you a nicely made up version for download in one single file....and I have already an outline for Part II...if my readers would like to read it ;)

well that would be very nice couse i love your story so much:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Skin the Wolfe continued: Chapter 32 Humbug the Wolfe

Here you go! I give you another chapter where Mr.Wolfe is very much absent and very much present nonetheless. But I have to finish my 'spider's Web' and pull all the strings together and now we are almost there......just keep posted :drool:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5063041/34/

Have fun and try to figure out who will be the key actor of Chapter 33:evil:

Cheers

Griffon

hi just finish reading the last chapter , the story getting really exciting :thumbsup:

Back