~Welcome To The CSI:Miami Forum!~

hi every one, my name is Remke.
*30y in august
*lives in the netherlands.
*work in the hotel and catering industry, works in a hotel with restaurant since '03
*favo shows shows: ncis, csi ny and miami, bones, house, medium, criminal minds, friends, macgyver, cold case.
*favo actors: mark harmon, gary sinise, patrick swayze, hugh jackman, david caruso, harrison ford, richard gere, don johnson, dirk benedict.
*favo artist: anastacia, adele, bruce springsteen, bryan adams, michael jackson, alain clark.

my englisch is not so good, the lines are not in perfect englisch but i hope you understand.( since may 5 i think/write a lot in englisch , i am on other message fanboard too of csi/ncis)

I am having a devil of a time trying to post a spoiler tag in non spoiler threads. I am following the codes exactly and still can't get it to work. Does it show as a tag in the preview post mode? Do you have to have a specific number of posts to post a spoiler? Thank you for the help!!

Make sure you follow this format, but WITHOUT the * :

[*spoiler=Title of spoiler]Type the contents of spoiler here.[/*spoiler]

With out the *, it will look like this.

Type the contents of spoiler here.

Or click on the Go Advanced button and use the smiley frown button on top of the typing box. Hope this helps.

Just a reminder: This forum is about the CSI: Miami show. There is a Questions Suggestions and Feedback Forum for questions about the message board itself.

Make sure you follow this format, but WITHOUT the * :

[*spoiler=Title of spoiler]Type the contents of spoiler here.[/*spoiler]

With out the *, it will look like this.

Type the contents of spoiler here.

Or click on the Go Advanced button and use the smiley frown button on top of the typing box. Hope this helps.

Just a reminder: This forum is about the CSI: Miami show. There is a Questions Suggestions and Feedback Forum for questions about the message board itself.

Thank you!! The funny part of this whole thing is that after posting here, I tried it again and it actually worked.

Sorry about that! You are right!

Back