Other Fandom FanArt #4-Showcase & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.png

Here is mine from the Misc LIMS challenge.

thanks guys!

Thanks Shazza ! i <3 your anna avs. she is so prettyful! awesome coloring!
speed_cochrane love the supernatural icons!!

Fantastic job everyone.

Here's my icon for the LIMS

And here are a couple of icons from Private Practice I made just for fun :p

You are such a Darling Kat, thank you so much, I love them. :adore:

I was wondering if one you of you darling artists would mind making me a banner using this pic, with the text "Stephen & Hugh - Best of British." Anything else is up to you.

Thanks in advance,
Steph.

Last edited:
Thanks Shazza ! i <3 your anna avs. she is so prettyful! awesome coloring!

thank you :alienblush:

lovely stuff guys! :D

This is just some stuff I made for the LJ that I thought I'd share here, a banner, fo banner and header:

Enjoy and feel free to snag if you wish! :)

Shazza, it took me a bit to realize that that was Kara standing with him. :lol: I kept looking at her going "she looks so familiar", but she also looks much younger in that pic than what she does on the show. :lol:

Shazza, it took me a bit to realize that that was Kara standing with him. :lol: I kept looking at her going "she looks so familiar", but she also looks much younger in that pic than what she does on the show. :lol:
:lol: she does look alot better in that pic, I don't know why she looks older on the show *shrugs*.

Some icons that I posted at the LJ:

Icons:
[67] Adam Lambert (ft. Kara DioGuardi)
[04] Anna Belknap
[04] Beyonce
[09] CSI: Miami
[42] Tiedam (Neal/Adam)
[01] Supernatural
Header:
[01] Adam Lambert
FO banner:
[01] Adam Lambert (ft. Kara DioGuardi)
Profile Banners:
[02] Adam Lambert
TEASERS:

lambert47.png
lambert48.png
lambert49.png

the rest are here.

Shazza, those are gorgeous! I left a comment on your LJ. I am really starting to like Adam Lambert after seeing all of these pretty pictures and hearing my mom rave about him.

I have three other musician icons.

Aretha Franklin:
Icon4aretha-franklin-100.png

Diana Ross:
Icon1v2diana_ross01_4.png

Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell:
Icon1uncroppedTammiTerrellandMarvin.png

Awesome, Shazza. I'll comment on your LJ.

happyharper, those icons are incredible. Do you know if the music note brush is available anywhere for Photoshop 7?

Awesome, Shazza. I'll comment on your LJ.

happyharper, those icons are incredible. Do you know if the music note brush is available anywhere for Photoshop 7?

Thanks! I'm not sure if it's available for PS7, but I got it off of DeviantArt. I think there were quite a few brushes that had music notes there. I would think there are at least a few packs there that would work for PS7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back