Dizzney

Moderately Insane
Welcome to the Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14!!:thumbsup:

Previous threads can be found here:

Links no longer available due to Cleanup: Parts 1 thru 10

Part 11
Part 12
Paer 13

For those of us who love talking about the sexiest :drool: and funniest CSI on TV and the actor who portrays him so well.

"Please remember to respect each others opinions, please don't violate the PG-13 rule. Remember there are minors on board."

Most importantly, have fun!!

Anyone wanting TPTB's Addy here it is.
Carol Mendelsohn (or any other writer or producer)
Executive Producer, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
c/o CSI
100 Universal City Plaza
Bldg. 2128 Suite B
Universal City, CA 91608

New thread! Party time! WOOT WOOT WOOT!!

partysmiley.gif

Not long 'til Monaco! :D Can't wait myself!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: New thread , can't wait to see the pictures and the interview :)

Well we do have to wait until the weekend is over probably before we get to see anything. It's nice to know ahead of time when he is going to be somewhere this time around.

YAY new thread

(Mr Szmanda as long as you give a good decent interview, it would make up for no interviews on your other projects, its only cause we your fans wanna hear and know about you)

but tut how many more sleeps? :scream::drool:

I just realized I hadn't yet posted in the new thread. :lol:

I hope Greg gets more screen time next season... and at least one ep centered on him (like Nick's Turn Turn Turn ep).

Wow. A new thread! Cool. And I'm on page 1. *lol*

Moanco? Did I miss something? *seems to never be up-to-date* Oo

Ok folks, cause well i've been mentally absent from this forum in ages I think i'd like to reconnect with you all Greg/Eric fans.

So question time- In the last season, which episode has been your best Greg moments and why?

Hmm this is what im talking about, I've clearly missed this bit! When exactly did he make it- what episode?

I suck at this season, i couldnt tell you anything about it, apart from langston.

Yep he was promoted in 19 Down.

Wow. A new thread! Cool. And I'm on page 1. *lol*

Moanco? Did I miss something? *seems to never be up-to-date* Oo

Eric is going to be at the Monte-Carlo Television Festival which starts this Sunday. So that means new pictures of him :drool: (and possibly an interview).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back