Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

How is it possible that I've never heard it, even if I watched that episode lots of times? :shifty::confused:

2. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

I've 100% sure this time :p
    Here's the clip.

Remember now? ;)

3. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Oh god!!! I think I'm gonna love you :lol:.

Now I remember it & I still don't get how I could forget it :p

4. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

You know, too many episode's memories on your head :p

5. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

That's funny:lol:.
    Thanks for pointing it out, because I didn't notice it. It's rather a strange element of interior design for someone who doesn't have children.

6. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

We haven't have news 'bout AnAwardForEmily, so, Lusiana and Florry [I think I'm not forgetting anyone ;)], how are things going? :)

7. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Maybe it's her rocking horse from when she was a child and she has it as a keepsake? {shrug}

8. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

maybe it was from a childhood boyfriend who loved dressing up as a southern cowboy and she was his cowgirl? I dunno just a guess.

9. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

Maybe she plays w/it when she's bored. :lol:

10. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Well remember Cal loves horses....it is probably something from her child that she couldn't bear to part with.

Granted, it is in an odd spot but I can see it as being something from her choldhood

11. Miamikiller

Miamikiller Dead on Arrival

Just a note...I'm working in hotel and when i look at the bathroom, it looks more like a hotel bathroom, I mean the mirror, the flower this way, the way the towels are fold...could it be possible that they went to an hotel? like the horse thing, i know sometimes owner and gm have a weird taste in decoration so...well just me!!!

12. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

As I watched the finale, there were some scenes where I couldn't help but notice how gorgeous she looks. She also gives a great performance!

13. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Poor Calleigh :( My heart broke for her in this episode. Breaking down at the end was so sad. Emily played so well tonight. Her sarcasm was through the roof and I loved it :thumbsup: Give em hell, Cal!

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I agree that's a pretty good explanation :) I have a few things that might look out of place but I keep them because they are either from my childhood or remind me of something nice.

Last night Emily was totally amazing :thumbsup:. The range of emotions she went through and how she portrayed every one of them reminded me of why I love her and Calleigh so much :). The position Calleigh was in is horrible and heartbreaking and I believed and felt every emotion that Emily transmitted. The ending was gutwrenching and just twisted my heart and stomach in knots. I especially loved the "I'm sorry! Do you know him?", "It was Eric, I shot at him!", and "We can't lose him" lines. Great job Emily :thumbsup:.

15. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I completly agree with all of you, I also think Emily was wonderful in yesterday's episode. The depth of emotions she showed was just incredible.:thumbsup:
    And the last scene whene she was crying totaly break my heart. If I could I'd run to her to hug her and say that's it's gonna be ok. :)
    Once again she confirmed she definitely deserve an award and anyone who thinks otherwise is simply blind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.