• Speed/Rory: 'Finally fired his gun!'

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Speed/Rory: 'Greg Seaton or Is It Satan?'

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Speed/Rory: 'Sometimes Bad is Hot!'

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I bought The Company last summer, and watched the first part. Then I got really busy, and never had a chance to go back and finish it. And then I sorta forgot that I had it. Well, I watched the entire thing this weekend, and I'm so glad I did! It was really good :D

Rory is in all three parts. He's in the first and third ones quite a bit more than the middle one, though.

Definitely worth the watch :thumbsup:

I bought The Company last summer, and watched the first part. Then I got really busy, and never had a chance to go back and finish it. And then I sorta forgot that I had it. Well, I watched the entire thing this weekend, and I'm so glad I did! It was really good :D

Rory is in all three parts. He's in the first and third ones quite a bit more than the middle one, though.

Definitely worth the watch :thumbsup:

Thanks! Going now to add it to my Netflix queue! Yay more Rory! :)

Thanks calleighspeedle and ImissSpeed! I actually made this one, lol!

I was expecting my Season 2 dvds in yesterday but no such luck. :( I sure hope they come in today cause I need more Speed!

I just saw Wannabe and I have to agree with those of you who said it is a great Speed episode. Poor Speed really needed a hug at the end there. :( I liked the chasing scene too and when the other guy said something about him letting evidence get stolen from the scene. LOL!

Oooh, I love Wannabe :D :D Glad you liked it as well. In terms of Speed episodes, that one's right up near the top. And I'd gladly volunteer to give him a hug at the end :D

Oooh, I love Wannabe :D :D Glad you liked it as well. In terms of Speed episodes, that one's right up near the top. And I'd gladly volunteer to give him a hug at the end :D

Is there another one you really like? I like your avi but it makes me sad. The only bad thing about knowing Speed dies while watching Season 1 & 2 is that it's in my head. Like one part I was like, "Well you're going to be dead soon so...". LOL, that's horrible! I hate that they killed him off! :(

I hate watching the last episode in the second season because we all know what happens in the next episode (sobs):(

A photo to cheer us up.

I know what you mean! I just finished Season 2 and am so sad! :( I've seen the first episode in season 3 once but I can't bring myself to watch it again. That's just so wrong! *cries* The photo did help cheer me up some, thanks calleighspeedle! I am going to contribute three caps (I capped as I watched season 2) to help cheer myself up. Must go to bed with good Speed thoughts in my head!

Back