Speed/Rory #18 - A Different Shade of Badass

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 16, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Apr 21, 2009.
  1. Speed/Rory: 'Always Watching Over Us'

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. Speed/Rory: 'The Dead Has Risen'

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  3. Speed/Rory: 'The Dead Will Rise'

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  4. Speed/Rory: 'Welcome To The Company'

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Speed/Rory: 'I love Hotel Rooms; Body Fluids Everywhere'

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  6. Speed/Rory: 'Even Eric's Head Tells Us He's a Great CSI!'

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Speed/Rory: 'Solving Cases From The Beyond, Circa 07'

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Speed/Rory: 'A Different Shade of Badass'

5 vote(s)
    27.8%
  9. Speed/Rory: 'Finally fired his gun!'

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  10. Speed/Rory: 'Greg Seaton or Is It Satan?'

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  11. Speed/Rory: 'Sometimes Bad is Hot!'

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Welcome Barbara! It's always nice to see new Speed/Rory fans in here :)

2. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Welcome to the group Chrislilhottie! We are all diehard Rory fans around here so if you love him as much as we do then you should fit right in with us! We have lots of fun following what he been into and usuall one of us will be able to answer any questions you may have so don't be afraid to ask us!

Here are somemore great things to check out!

If you love Fanfiction and who Doesn't go check out fanfiction.net for all the greeat CSI Fanfiction ! it doesn't matter witch CSI show you mabe into or if its another TV show other than CSI there is usualy some great storys to be read! if you are not familiar with this site it is totally Fan driven and all storys are witten by fans of the shows. They are some great amature writters amung us and you should really check them out!

Also if you love CSI Miami and you love to read Fanfiction you can also check out Speed/Cochran's Fanfiction Thread to her ongoing series Roadtrip Based on the CSI Miami Chrartors and a few of the people that post in the Speed/Rory Thread!

If you haven't ever read it, Then its a must read thread! We have so much fun with this story and it is more of a Spoofing or comedy based fiction that has been going on for a few years now! Trust me I feel into it in the middle of it and haven't been around for the whole series, but I was instantly addicted and I can't live without my RT fix! So if you see anything in here refuring to RT then you know that we are reading the series! It has become almost as real as life its self. Speed/Cochrane is a very giffted writter and has put together an awsome story line with the charater always getting into something wackie! And the jokes, and punchlines are so funny you will laugh yourself to death. Also Speed is alive and well in her story and is as usual his great sarcastic hummorous self. he is the link if you woud like to jump on in with us and have some fun! http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?p=915324#post915324

Also if you want your Picture Fix Check out my Photobucket For all your Rory Pictures from all of his differant Movie & TV projects and many of his Red Carpet apperances in & around town! If I find it its usally on my photobucket page where i have collected over 2,000 and still counting Pics and screen caps of Rory! So theres endless eye candy to be had there and you can take what you like!

Heres the address - http://photobucket.com/SpeedlespaceDelkotime

Also check out my Video page at Youtube for your Speed Video Needs At -
    http://www.youtube.com/SDFlash1

So check some of these plases out and if you need some help you can PM me or just ask the question someone will anser it for you! I can also be reach at My Yahoo Messanger At SDFlash1! Have fun and welcome!

Last edited: Apr 24, 2009
  3. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Welcome Barbara, It's nice to see some new fans here. I hope you have fun!!!

4. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Welcome to the Speed/Rory thread chrislilhottie! I'm new here myself. :)

Wow, thanks for that rundown CSISDFlash! I didn't know that. I've heard you all talk of RT in yahoo. Where's the beginning so I can start there? LOL!

5. Anni Grey

Anni Grey Coroner

what's up folks! It's been a while, but I'm back...and I think I'll add to the decorum. here's my lovely addition and i hope i can get in here more than once or twice a month...

[​IMG]

Gotta love him..right?

6. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Totally love that picture speedfanatic05! Thanks!

Has anyone read any of the books with Speed in them? Was wondering if they were any good.

7. Anni Grey

Anni Grey Coroner

Thanks! Fallen for Flack! I love that pic of him...

And I read the first two, the titles escape me now, but they were pretty good. Those were the only two with him.

Oh and btw...

Welcome back , Barbara! Not much has changed, has it??

8. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Kristine you click on the RT link You can go to the first page of this series and start from there! I think most of the older stuff has been deleated, But Ask Speed/Cochrane She may can tell yo better since its her baby! Just start at the first page on the link and you will be fine if you don't understand something about whats going on we can fill you in!

9. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

I read the two that he's in. I thought they well really good.
    They are interesting, and they stayed pretty true to the show and the characters. I'm quite sure there was some of Speed's dry humor in them too.
    I'd recommend them. :)

And I love all of the pictures everyone!

10. chrislilhottie

chrislilhottie Civilian

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone and I look forward to posting and such.. and yep nothing has change to much .

11. ImissSpeed

ImissSpeed Coroner

yeah I was in the RT once, aww I miss the hummer, and H's blue eyes =)

I just havent read in a long time and there are a lot of new ppl in it =) but I like it

sory guys, no pic or video from me anyways.. but i still love you all =)

12. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Welcome chrislilhottie, Have fun here and post as many pics as you want!

13. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

All Right out there all you Speed Freaks! its Speed Freak's Saturday Night! A&E Will e crankin up at least 4 Eps. with Speed tonight starting at 6PM Est. So if you want to have a good fun time with some of us, Tune in to A&E and hit me up on My Yahoo messanger at SDFlash1 And message me! The pass word is RORY ! Come play with us tonight we have fun trading pics, talking trash, & discussin the man! Also we like to try and sway Geni on her writing RT update. Lol! So come on out all you speed Freaks and lets see who all we can get in the room tonnight for chat!

Anni & Geni Front and Center around 6pm Est. Please!

14. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

So Right At Your Door was next in my queue on Netflix but given the recent swine flu thing I think watching it right now might make me even more freaked so I'm going to hold off. Sorry Rory!

I am now officially into Season 2. I ordered both Seasons 1 & 2 but only received Season 1 so far. I rewatched Dispo Day a few times cause I really like it. I got the first disc of Season 2 from Netflix and damn he's looking fine! I can't wait to see more! I only feel sad that they kill him off in Season 3 so I'll be done with my Speed episodes after I finish Season 2. How sad! :(

15. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

^^ I liked that movie. Sad, but good. :D

I so wanna go watch The Company right now... haha