Signature Banners #3 - Showcase and Request Them Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made by first banner; It's Lady Heather and it's smaller than your usual banner (It's 220x51) but I like it. Feel free to use it but please give me credit.

LHBanner.jpg

@Hummer I certainly don't mind if you snag it. Since it was done on request, HnM should probably get the last word here :lol: but I really don't see a problem. I'll just make another one if need be. ;)

thank you, Dana_Crimson ^^

thanks csi mania i love it really lol but could yu put the kiss scene on it too? it would be awesome, i lvoe the text by the way!yur an artist :p

which pic are yu looking for gilbert?

The picture I look for when Sara rolls Nick out the hospital (Stalker) and Nick sat down on the bench and Sara stand up (Gum Drops).

very nice banners, Lizzy - especially this SMACked that you posted here, this with Stella with pic from 'Till death do we part (I love the way in which she is looking at Flack! :)), this with Lindsay (the stars in her hair are so cute) and this with Flack is grined :)

BTW you have very nice live journal :)

CSI_mania you rock! Those snicker banners are flippin awesome! And sissi you're such a genius for requesting them lol. I'm snagging both. Thanks a bunch! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back