~Welcome To The CSI:Miami Forum!~

hey guys, I'm Anna and I'm new here but I've been following it for a long time and I can tell this forum is so great ;)
I love Csi:Miami, it's one of the best series ever and I'm also a
hiphugger fan (They're so cute :adore: )
Hope to have fun here .

Say, I have a question. I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask, but I have a question concerning avatars. I have enough posts in to display one, so I made one and when I went to upload it, I got a invalid file message. What type of file do I need to upload one? I am very very new to avatar making and have no clue how to do it.

Thank you!!

the image you upload has to be 140x140 and i think the file has to be png or jpeg? but it has to be 140 x140 or 100x100.
look in the user cp and go to edit avatar it should tell you what sizes it recieves but 140x140 for sure.
pm me if it helped or you need more info.

welcome annadelko:thumbsup:

Say, I have a question. I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask, but I have a question concerning avatars. I have enough posts in to display one, so I made one and when I went to upload it, I got a invalid file message. What type of file do I need to upload one? I am very very new to avatar making and have no clue how to do it.

Thank you!!

If you upload from your computer, the maximum size can be 140x140 px or 70kb. Whichever of those is smaller. You can also use a smaller size than 140x140. I'm not sure specifically what file types it's limited to, but I know that either .jpg or .png should both work okay. If you still have any problems, let me know, and I'll try to walk you through it. :)

Thank you!!

If you upload from your computer, the maximum size can be 140x140 px or 70kb. Whichever of those is smaller. You can also use a smaller size than 140x140. I'm not sure specifically what file types it's limited to, but I know that either .jpg or .png should both work okay. If you still have any problems, let me know, and I'll try to walk you through it. :)

I really appreciate the help! I will try and reduce the size (I remembered that needed to be done AFTER I emailed) and see if I can change the file (I made it with GIMP). It may be a few before I can give it a try, but I will get back to you if I have additional problems. Thanks again!!:)

Hi all! I'm new, you see.:) I like CSI Miami, and I am from Poland (Europe). Please understand my English. I hope that you can;)

Back