William/Grissom Perfect 10 Picture thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank's gilsgal that come hither look
hb.png

A couple of caps from his movie "Return To Lonesome Dove" 1993~

COWBOY GIDEON

SO HANDSOME

GIDDY-UP

Oh, Desertwind, that collage of yours is brilliant! :) I also like the one called "SLAL," because you can actually see Billy's face. In the one called "Way To Go," you can't really see his face, and that kind of irks me because his face is very nice to look at. ;)

INSTANT Billygasm...like the most intense thing ever.

(picture originally posted by gilsgal) Um....wow..... :devil: *slobbers*

I'm dying...pardon me...I need some erm....air....? Yeah, that's it. I need air.

INSTANT Billygasm...like the most intense thing ever.

(picture originally posted by gilsgal) Um....wow..... :devil: *slobbers*

I'm dying...pardon me...I need some erm....air....? Yeah, that's it. I need air.

:lol: I know how you feel, Crim; that picture made me a little insane, as well. It's as if he's saying, "Come here and kiss me," and that is enough to make any Billy fan insane.

Yes, this picture has that effect on many women...lol. Have either one of you seen Billy in Kiss the Sky? That's where this pic comes from...and the scene it's from is absolutely smouldering HOT. There is some mighty fine Billy eye candy in this movie.
I need a cold
shower.gif
just thinking about KTS.... :devil:

Thanks Crim, Des, GrissomLivesOn, and CSIz_4_H for the awesome pics.
I particularily like SLAL, Aww so cute, Lord Have Mercy and Pucker up :drool:

How about some random Billy hotness to start off the morning?

Mmmm...hot in grey

Profile...whimper

The Look

Showing Interest

Making a Miniature

My Gil Mosaic

*whimpers*

Oh....GOD......Must.....control......myself.....MUST control.......Oh hell, screw it......I'm giving in.
:devil:

Ya'll posted some seriously Billygasmatic pictures...are you trying to KILL me or something!? lol Thanks for sharing, ladies :)

I'm. Going. To. Die...

*whimpers*

Oh....GOD......Must.....control......myself.....MUST control.......Oh hell, screw it......I'm giving in.
:devil:

Ya'll posted some seriously Billygasmatic pictures...are you trying to KILL me or something!? lol Thanks for sharing, ladies :)

I'm. Going. To. Die...

:lol: Crim, you really have it bad for him, don't you...

You and I are pretty much on the same cruise ship right now concerning Billy/Gil, if I am to be completely honest. The pictures that everyone's posting make both of us insane. There's no need to fight it, Crim, trust me. As a very wise person once said, "Let your darker side give in," and I think this applies here.

*hugs*

Thank's gilsgal the Mosiac one delicious.. and thanks for having me on you buddy list:thumbsup:and CSI_z_4_H yummy, and the collar one Criminalogist good choices by all, So if one had a "night out" with him, what would your 1st question to him be?:alienblush:here's some caps for his movie "The Beast" 1996, a younger Grissom
love-1.gif

PICK UP

I'M ALL EARS

FLIRTY

KISS ME

YESSSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back