Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ I think the begining of next weeks episode might be Natalia being photographed during a crime scene or something. Anyway it would a good start of the episode that our csi's are being watched (and being hunted down:(). Can any get a good picture from the promo of Natalia? The promo went so fast but it's definitely her!:)

Thanks for the tip GregNickRyanFan I'll see if it can let me next time:)

well there is one thing that i don't exactly understand about the pictures. if one person took pictures of all of them on the same day, then how would that person take those pictures if they all seemed to be taken at the same time in totally different locations???

well there is one thing that i don't exactly understand about the pictures. if one person took pictures of all of them on the same day, then how would that person take those pictures if they all seemed to be taken at the same time in totally different locations???
It hasn't been established that they were taken at the same time.

Now back to Nat... Maybe she's the MOLE! :lol::lol::lol: Muhhhhahahahahaha!!!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

HCrazy :thumbsup:

Oh no, HCrazy! You mean she's a nearly blind burrowing mammal?! I thought her eyes were far too big and beautiful for that! Sorry, sorry, sorry (no, not so much for that. I felt a surge of sarcasm to answer HCrazy's sarcastic commentary. Sarcasm is just another service I provide.

But on topic....I am looking forward to the two parter just because it looks so interesting for all the characters. Ryan has something meaty, even though he's had lots of good stuff in the past. At least this time he can be totally vindicated. How excited am I for the scenes between Horatio and Calleigh? Oh yeah! They've had this wonderful chemistry in the past and I really want to se them side by side again. It would just be a nice thing to see since there has been little interaction between them since Man Down. Calleigh being suffocated with a plastic bag....well, talk about bringing continuity into play here. Nice call on the writers. There really hasn't been anything concerning her hospital stay, including her mention of that self same stay in Sink or Swim. Good to see that they're doing their homework. I might just give them a grade after next week. (okay, for those of you that don't know, it's a teacher reference. I teach Primary<grades 1-4> Special Education)

Let the Games begin!

Last edited:
Ugh, the plastic bag thing is freaking me out. For one, hasn't Calleigh had enough? And for two, suffocation is just a creepy thing. Gives me the willies....

But gosh, I just CANNOT wait for this episode! I really hope we get some sneak peek clips soon!!!

Ugh, the plastic bag thing is freaking me out. For one, hasn't Calleigh had enough? And for two, suffocation is just a creepy thing. Gives me the willies....

But gosh, I just CANNOT wait for this episode! I really hope we get some sneak peek clips soon!!!

I feel the same way. Couldn't they do something else to Calleigh? A bag over the head freaks me out a bit. Ryan gets hits in the head and she gets the bag. The Russians have weird ways of taking care of people:lol:

Thanks for trying but that is the CBS episode.
What most of us are looking for is the one from Canadian TV (CTV) because it is a bit different from the one CBS showed.

I feel the same way. Couldn't they do something else to Calleigh? A bag over the head freaks me out a bit. Ryan gets hits in the head and she gets the bag. The Russians have weird ways of taking care of people:lol:

True but hitting women is rarely done on tv today. I remember when I first saw All In, I was shocked when the guy hit and then kicked her after she fell...Our society feels the need to protect women so very rarely in shows like these do you see a main cast female get physically hit like she did in that ep

But yeah, the Russians are screwy with how they seem to decided on whacking people! :lol:

Ok, I'm a little confused. I feel like I missed an episode. Or is the confrontation between Ryan and Tara a spoiler?

I was also wondering about Kyle and school. We did see Julia pick him up from school this season, so unless, like someone suggested, the episodes are 'in the future', then he must have dropped out, right?

In any case, I can't wait for the next two episodes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back