Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how many of Jorja's fans have seen this fan-site of her's, but it's got all the past moments with her, and seems to be up to date on what she's doing a ways back, no mention of what she's doing at this time, [pics too]:bolian: enjoy!

http://jorjafox.net/

rfgbat.png

A Question and Answer Jorja did with the Guardian a while ago

Jorja Fox was born in 1968 in New York. She played Dr Maggie Doyle in TV's ER and went on to have a recurring role in The West Wing. She is most famous for playing Sara Sidle in CSI, now in its sixth season on Channel Five. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
An open road, or sea for that matter. I'm a nomad.
What is your greatest fear?
That I will have been too reserved.
Which living person do you most admire?
Currently Robert David Hall - he plays Dr Robbins on CSI. He's had some very rough breaks and has never let any of them get the best of him.
What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
I'm a yes person. I'm too concerned with trying to make too many people happy.
What is your favourite smell?
Gardenias. And rain.
What is your guiltiest pleasure?
Sleeping in.
What has been your most embarrassing moment?
I'm sure I haven't had it yet.
What vehicles do you own?
A Toyota Hybrid. A bicycle. Two surfboards.
What is your most treasured possession?
A 1967 Rickenbacker hollow body electric guitar. They're rare. Two friends bought it for me 20 years ago.
What makes you depressed?
The war, the environment, prejudice.
What do you most dislike about your appearance?
My beer belly. Can't get rid of it - unless I quit drinking beer, of course, which I would never do.
What is your fancy dress costume of choice?
My birthday suit.
What has been your biggest disappointment?
I wanted to be a lead singer in a band. I can't sing. I'm almost tone deaf. I still play. Next life, rock'n'roll for sure.
How often do you have sex?
As often as possible.
What single thing would improve the quality of your life?
Equal rights for everyone in America.
What do you consider your greatest achievement?
I hope I haven't had it yet.
What song would you like played at your funeral?
Blackbird, by The Beatles.
What is the most important lesson life has taught you?
You get what you settle for.

Thank's Taryn interesting. I as well love Gardenias, they smell so good:p. And the 'sex' one HMMM, with who? so she's a "yes" person, she is a nice girl, from what I've read, and I'm sure that George wasn't calling her a 'diva' in his interview...she's the farthest thing from that title:(also she's most likely to be making a guest spot back on CSI, so that'll be cool. I'll bet she's still in touch with the whole cast in her private life~

Last edited:
I don't know that he meant anything by it. When someone really doesn't want to be somewhere, you can sense it, even if they never say anything, so that could make things awkward onset sometimes, I guess. That's probably what he was talking about.

If you all are referring to the AOL interview George in the same paragraph or sentence was talking about both Jorja and Lauren, I do believe he was trying to say that it is refreshing that someone comes in not acting like a diva (not a direct quote) which is a compliment not an insult to either actress. Course at the rate interviews can be taken out of context he could have been referring to Taylor and the fact that she is a singing star and came in not acting like one, but if it was on point, then it would be about the first two and like I said more a compliment then a derogatory remark.

Right on Destiny that sounds correct. George a great guy and would never dice his team mates under any circumstances:bolian:

The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) Genesis Awards will air on March 28th and Jorja is scheduled to be there.

article here

Apparently Marg is supposed to be attending as well, so maybe we'll get a picture of the two. If not, at least we'll have some new pretties to look at!:)

Have any of you fans heard any news about whatt Jorja is doing these days? is she just kicking back enjoying life is she ready to go back to work, if so doing what? I can't find any news what-so-ever on what she's up too? Do you all think she might guest on CSI in the near future, and wouldn't that be awesome?

The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) Genesis Awards will air on March 28th and Jorja is scheduled to be there.

article here

Apparently Marg is supposed to be attending as well, so maybe we'll get a picture of the two. If not, at least we'll have some new pretties to look at!:)

Thank you so much, KC, for the info!:) Jorja and Marg in the same time in the same place... pure hotness;)

Yeah I was quite excited to hear they would both be going. The last time we saw Jorja was February 3rd at Billy's star ceremony

A Look back at Er and interviews with former actors including Jorja
Look back at ER

Jorja Fox
Dr. Maggie Doyle

“The first time Anthony Edwards directed ER, he had this epic idea to shoot all of act two as one fluid Steadicam shot. We came in and rehearsed it all morning like a stage play.

The scene took place in the emergency room and included almost the entire cast and recurring cast and several guest actors — maybe thirty actors altogether. If I remember right, the camera followed Laura Innes’s character, Dr. Weaver, through five or six rooms and several hallways.

“My material was at the beginning of the shot and the end of the shot. The most nerve-wracking place to be in a scene on ER is at the end. If everyone gets it right — through twists and turns and medical procedures and racing gurneys — I’d feel terrible if I’d walk in at the end and mess up the entire take, which I did on more than several occasions. Now amplify that pressure by being at the end of an entire act! I was just a bit out-of-my-mind nervous at the start of the day.

“Legendary Steadicam operator Dave Chameides shot that entire sequence. After several takes, as Dave would turn the corner near the end of a very long stretch of shooting — through doors and rooms and moving forward and backward and every which way — Anthony Edwards would yell, ‘Cut!’ and Dave would fall to his knees from the weight of the camera. I will never forget the thrill and the adrenaline of that day. We were all able to say that we shot an entire act of an hour-long drama in six or so hours, and I think it came out great.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back