Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im with you Holly,
I really just can't see Ryan with anyone. Maybe it's because I don't want to lol...But we do know he's gone on at least one date before hahahahaha!

Whatever. We've got enough development coming up this season
Im really content for once with the amount of screen time and storylines he's getting now. I dont want to ask for too much and it would plenty good if things just kind of stayed how they are now. Not too much, not too little, you know? And not wanting to see him with anyone doesnt have anything to do with it..*cough*..

Also I know Im late with this but Monday's episode was definitely another awesome one for him. Despite the obvious. Im hoping that'll pass over and he'll be back since the guys were caught.

Ryan has had some decent character development this season (or will have, hopefully!) So I don't think they will be introducing a love interest anytime soon, but if they do I agree that it should be someone outside of the lab and they could do it gradually. The odd statement that refers to her, it would definitely work, and show that he has a life outside of work, because at the mo he does seem really focused on his work.

Me.fergie- welcome!

I cant believe we are nearly at 1000 posts again, they went by fast!

I got the impression that the girl with the cat wasn't very recent. I was thinking maybe that was back in high school or college. :lol: I don't know why, but that's just what I immediately thought when he said that.

I got the impression that the girl with the cat wasn't very recent. I was thinking maybe that was back in high school or college. :lol: I don't know why, but that's just what I immediately thought when he said that.
Same here. The comment about the cat kind of made me think that Ryan DIDNT date very much :lol: I pictured him in maybe college, wearing a sweatervest, and being really nervous while staring at the cat. But I guess everyone has their own interpretation. We may never know the truth :p ..Or we actually might, considering how generous TPTB are being right now.

ILuvJonathanTogo said:
We may never know the truth :p ..Or we actually might, considering how generous TPTB are being right now.
I wonder how long that's going to last? Hopefully we learn a little more before TPTB shut down.

Wow, y'all are almost ready for a new thread! There is some serious love going on up in here for Ryan!

By the by, he IS quite adorable most of the time.

Does anyone know where I can watch episodes or clips of Togo in "Special Unit 2"? I never really caught much of that show but I recall that he was in the first season.

--edit-- Ah, wait, nevermind, I got it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzYhfcqyTaY

Awwwwwww, he's so peppy!

Last edited:
Would anyone mind if I made a sig banner that has Ryan and says 'member of the Wolfe pack'? Ya know like me.fergie's location and the poll. I could make several different ones if anyone wants one. I just don't want to step on any toes!

Would anyone mind if I made a sig banner that has Ryan and says 'member of the Wolfe pack'? Ya know like me.fergie's location and the poll. I could make several different ones if anyone wants one. I just don't want to step on any toes!
I would like one:thumbsup:
Shouldn't be a problem if you do the poll.

Last edited:

Ohhh, Fallen, could I have one, please??!

Are we going to use the thread title suggestions we already have for the next one? Can anyone think of any others? I'm pretty rubbish at that sort of thing.

Fallen I would like to have one as well, great idea!!:D:angel:
I'd be great for the new thread name as well, if it hasn't been before:)

Ryan was in firs season SU2??? I thought he was only in season 2! What was his firs ep in SU2? :confused::wtf:

"member of the Wolfe pack"? Sounds good! Could I have one too, please :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back