CSI: New York Icons #4 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hate to do this, but I'm going to take a break from making any kind of icons or any other work for that matter. I don't receive as many comments that I fell I should be getting on the community I post my work at, since they all seem to be on The Jonas Brother's band wagon and I'm a little old to be listening to that teeny-bopper music :shifty: I only make icons out of stuff that I enjoy, I won't do stuff to make others happy, sorry but that's the way I am.

In the mean time, or until I find a community that is more biased towards Supernatural, Smallville and Psych (which I just now got into that show is hilarious) of course CSI and CSI NY and the other stuff I'm in to, you can find my stuff Here and Here

This isn't permanent, I'm just tired of people giving comments to poorly made icons that have little to no effort put into them, while I put a lot of effort into mine :) I'm not a comment hog by any means, but with the way I've been feeling lately they make me feel a little better that someone likes the icons I make :)

If anyone knows of a good community to post icons (mainly about tv shows) at let me know :D

Ok guys here are a few icond from me from the latsest episode :)

S07.jpg
S18.jpg
S29.jpg

More at my LJ

I know this is pretty random but can someone make me a Sid icon when you have the time? He's my second fave male character. ^w^

Is this one alright. I'm sure there are others in this thread who would help you too, if this isn't what you're looking for.:)

319-0341-1.jpg

Natty hun, there are so mnay great icons there. :D Snagged quite a few. Of course I'll credit you. *Commented on your lj.*

Wow, VampireD4, those icons are totally awesome!! I love style, I snagged the Adam one, will credit of course. :adore: But they are all awesome. :D Well done!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back