A CSI is only as good as the car he drives:

I remember seein the part of an episode where Delko was washin a truck but I don't think it was a dodge dakota cause I would have definitely been able to tell if it was seeing as my family is all dodge. If only I knew where to find the clip...

I couldn't find the scene on YT because I don't know what episode it is. But it's so shot that it's probably not there anyway. I've only seen that episode once and it's such a brief glimpse I'm not sure what it was. I wish I knew which episode it was.

^ That episode was 'Golden Parachute', I believe. Right at the end of the episode, if I recall correctly, we see Calleigh shooting her gun, Eric washing his truck, Speed riding his motorcycle and Alexx cleaning the morgue.

Which, by the way if we're finding team members' vehicles, Speed had a yellow Ducati. :p Not sure of the year though or if it was some kind of special model. I believe it was brought up, upthread but the type wasn't mentioned/known.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what car H had in "Rampage" ?
I know that it was a four door and was blue or a dark blueish green.

The scene where H and Eric drive through the everglades and the pull beaten up Memmo out of the trunk is just gold! "Tell Raiz he's a dead man!"

I remember seeing Eric's car. Damn, that was one sweet ride. Interesting how he has the "sensible, practical" car and Calleigh has a little speed demon of a Crossfire. lol You'd think it would be reversed.

I felt the need to update after Sink or Swim....

Yelina's car...Merceedes E550

Alexander Sherova's car....Chrysler 300

I think the car Eric was washing in Golden Parachute was a SUV maybe. I haven't seen that episode in a LONG time, but I remember the side of the car. I think it was a 2002 Chevy Suburban or Silverado.

I noticed that Calleigh had a silver Chrysler in the earlier seasons (Body Count & Under the Influence) Then in Best Defense she had some Jeep...must have been a rental.

Just thought I'd give my thoughts, I'm a car girl as well ;)

^ Yeah. I saw Shock lastnight and if the car that pulls up is Eric's and not the people watching them then it was like a Chevy Tahoe or something. It was too quick for me to make out and it's not on YT to double check.

^ Yeah. I saw Shock lastnight and if the car that pulls up is Eric's and not the people watching them then it was like a Chevy Tahoe or something. It was too quick for me to make out and it's not on YT to double check.

I thought in that ep. the SUV belonged to the guy who was saying "Just give me the okay" and was about to shoot Horatio. In most movies/shows I've seen, usually bad guys who are about to shoot someone drive a black SUV for some reason.

I thought in that ep. the SUV belonged to the guy who was saying "Just give me the okay" and was about to shoot Horatio. In most movies/shows I've seen, usually bad guys who are about to shoot someone drive a black SUV for some reason.

That's why I am so unsure whose car it is. Black SUV's w/tinted windows=bad guy. :) But earlier in the series they show Eric washing a truck but it's not enough to tell what kind it is or even if it's the same as the one in this episode. :confused: Oh well, atleast we know what he drives now.

Back