Ryan/Jon #20 - The Tight T-Shirt Society

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by luf100, Oct 25, 2008.

?

What should the title of the thread be?

Poll closed Nov 4, 2008.
  1. Ryan/Jon #20: The Tight T-Shirt Society

10 vote(s)
    27.8%
  2. Ryan/Jon #20: Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

7 vote(s)
    19.4%
  3. Ryan/Jon #20: We Want Skin!

6 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. Ryan/Jon #20: All in the Accent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Ryan/Jon #20: The Incrediable Shrinking T-Shirt

2 vote(s)
    5.6%
  6. Ryan/Jon #20: Get the Full Togo Experience Here

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
  7. Ryan/Jon #20: He's a Superhero in Training

2 vote(s)
    5.6%
  8. Ryan/Jon #20: Waiting for the Comeback of the Purple Tee

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe's Den

3 vote(s)
    8.3%
  10. Ryan/Jon #20: Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
  11. Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

4 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Don't worry about it, FallenforFlack, its good of you to cap them for us.

Welcome to the thread DCgirl07, glad you decided to stop lurking and come join in the T-shirt discussion(!)

So, another good Ryan episode. TPTB are really spoiling us this season. Maybe they figured they had to make up for his total lack of screen time last season.
    He looks so hot in leather, looking forward to seeing those caps:drool:

2. luvryanwolfe

luvryanwolfe Hit and Run

I totally agree with you on Ryan! I also had to laugh when Natalia and Ryan were in the alley getting evidence and he was kinda laughing when she was getting the fly. I love his little evil laugh.:lol::drool:

3. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

The running scene in 7.14 was just...funny to me...idk, it may be just me because I laugh at nearly everything.

Actually the freak out last night was pretty funny too.

4. togo_girl21

togo_girl21 Prime Suspect

Omg yes he did, and his hair? To die for! Just wanted to eat him up last night.:drool:

5. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

That color blue was gorgeous on him. I about fell off my couch when he came on the screen. We definitely need caps. I am feeling this need to make some icons. :lol:

6. Stee

Stee Lab Technician

Oh, last night's episode sounds extra cool, I can't wait to see the caps of him, I'm superexcited:D He looked hot in the promo, and that was just seconds:drool:

7. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I gotta get work done around the house and the kids won't let me be so I capped a few pics from last night's epi to tide you all over! Hope you enjoy! I'll be back later with the rest and running scenes from last week!

one
    two
    three
    four
    five
    six

8. togo_girl21

wowwwwwwwwwweeeee

9. Stee

Stee Lab Technician

aw, FallenForFlack, you just made my whole day with these pics, thank you!:) He looked smokin' last night, I'm lookin' forward to see the rest:D

*rushes to make icons*

10. ThickRimmedGlas

ThickRimmedGlas Hit and Run

Okay, i just went spoiler mining, big time, and came up with some theories: HUGE spoilers, read at your own will*

At the end of Target Specific, they either show Ryan being kidnapped and tortured, or just snippets of that as a foreshadowing to Wolfe in Sheep Clothing. Well anyway, point is, Ryan gets kidnapped and tortured till he complies with his captor to hide evidence on the murder, Billy is added incentive. Billy never appears to sustain any real injuries or such, he's just kinda sitting around waiting for his superhero, H, to save his ass. It looks like Ryan does a pretty good job hiding some minor evidence and contaminating a Shirt, but it's not like Calleigh or Delko don't notice something's up. For now Ryan shakes it off and keeps quiet, but H is already on the kidnapper's trail because Billy's dad, Mark, mentions that billy never showed for school. So H is all: "hmmmmmmm must go investigate!" So apparently H knows, but Ryan still thinks it's his little secret. H goes on his super secret manhunt, and finds a suspect affiliated with the kidnapping or whatever. He also finds the place where Ryan was held and tortured, and roughs up the suspect he's caught in order to get the name/location of the actual kidnapper. H then finds and kills the kidnapper to save Billy. This makes sense because if Ryan shot the kidnapper, it would definitly look like a revenge killing, and that's not what we want in terms of him salvaging his job. ---->MY ANALYSIS: With all this, my best opinion is that Ryan doesn't do horiffic, outlandish damage, and it's not like it'll blind side anyone. H actually knows what's up fairly quickly, but he keeps it to himself, knowing Billy's life is in danger. H proceeds to go out on a manhunt, something he is a little famous for already <3. I think that manhunt of his conjoins with Ryan's misconduct in a way, and kind of helps in tossing the CSI rule book out the window. (okay, you taint the evidence, I go try and kill the kidnapper and torture his accomplice, and we're almost even) In the end H saves the day, and I am assuming he will bring the team together to gather evidence of the blackmailing, torture and kidnappings in order to save Ryan's job. I have not heard nor unmined too much that will imply Jonathan togo leaving the show, it feels like he's just getting warmed up, to me! There are some actor paycheck issues going on, but I think our beloved actors and actresses are making enough, don't you? (like three million a year is good.) PLEASE NOTE, that some of these spoilers may not hold true, and some details may have never made it into the final cut of the episode.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2009
  11. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Thanks for all the great caps FallenforFlack or FFF :p

Wow, been ages since I stepped in here. I guess that hot outfit Ryan had on last night will bring out everyone. Damn, he was hot! :drool: As for the show, it lacked a lot and Ryan was very aggressive with that suspect. That boy needs some anger management. I'm just glad in the end he did right and didn't look too bad. Him looking totally smoking hot made up for his actions. I’ve been reading a lot about people being worried that Jonathan is leaving the show. Well, I for one couldn’t blame him if he chose to. I don’t like what they have done to his character. How many times can someone screw up? But in every interview he does he says he loves playing the part of the not so likeable guy at work, so maybe he’s happy with it. As for the salary issues, who knows, it wouldn’t be fair for him not to get paid what he should just so a more notable actor on the show can make more. I think for how much they get paid and the shape the economy is in, they should all be happy to have a job. Now as for Togo, I know he has a lot of A list friends and could get work in movies with no problem. He’s a very comical guy and loves to make people laugh. I think his true calling is comedy, though he rocks at drama. I wouldn’t be surprised if he left the show, JMO

ThickRimmedGlas, was that in the spoiler or is that your own analysis? Sounds about right!

12. togo_girl21

Jonathan Togo is not leaving the show; if he was leaving we would have heard something about it already. If he says that he loves playing the role as Ryan Wolfe then that is proof that he isn't thinking of leaving anytime soon. He is a very talented, young actor and Ryan Wolfe is a great character, and I think his character has gotten better over the years.

13. ThickRimmedGlas

ThickRimmedGlas Hit and Run

Lol the first half is from spoilers and script parts I've read. I clarified the post, sorry! I wrote it in a rush. :lol:

14. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Ok, got the caps done, sorry it took so long! I have over 70 from this epi! I think I went cap crazy there, lol! So here's the link to the Presumed Guilty folder:
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v73/lennongurl/CSI Miami Presumed Guilty/

Here's the link to Smoke Gets In Your CSI's in which I added 8 running caps. It didn't cap too well though cause of the motion but I got a few good ones near the end.
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v73/lennongurl/CSI Miami Smoke/

Password for both is: flackdonflack

15. Stee

Stee Lab Technician

FallenForFlack - I just can't say a word, it's amazing, thanks :D I'm going to do some icons tomorrow if it's okay:D
    I just checked in here before going to sleep, and well my dreams gonna be much nicer now:lol: last night's outfit is voted to the top 3...wanna make a voting anyone?:D

the running caps cracked me up, I've never seen anyone running with ties, it looks odd:rolleyes: but it was nice to see him running:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.