Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Okay awesome! Thanks for the heads up!

2. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

So does that mean there is a strong possibility (unless the writers go in a different direction) they could be true.

I know I watched a segment on CSI and they often have the writers on the set and even then and there the direction can change.

But these little tidbits are nice.

3. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

I am going to wait before I get my hopes up too high,on another site they have 9x17 as Eye for an Eye and the person who posted it was right on the money with the episode For Warrick....and I don't want the character of Nick tarnished in any way,he is our quiet hero,and I just don't want another Warrick like episode that makes you see the charazterization of Nick Stokes any differently...he's worked too hard over the years to make us see Nick a certain way and I don't want that to change.ever,he is definitely our unsung hero...seems that they could bring back Nick's old Stalker,that guy was the creepiest ever...it would be so great!

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Well all Spoilers are subject to change, scenes cut, scenes added, rewrites, etc, etc etc. Nothing is set in stone, what I was saying that I would trust Tv.com because they are responsible enough that if they get mis-information they quickly change it to the correct info making them reliable in my opinion on that front, but spoilers should be taken as speculation because as I have mentioned before until it shows on that episode its not guarenteed.

5. sincity

sincity Civilian

Love to hear more about Warrick's baby. Feeling we are left in the dust on so many dead issues.

Would Love to hear them talk more about all the departed team members. :(

6. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I just go with the fact that I know George Eads knows the character of Nick Stokes and hope that the writers listen to him. I know he'll fight anything that will take Nick too far out of character. If he didn't shoot the under-sheriff with all the taunting then the only way I can conceivably see Nick shooting someone is if his life is in danger. I don't see him shooting someone just because they pulled a gun on him - he's had that happen before (multiple times).

I do see something like this being used as a lesson in the public eye type of story line - 'should CSI's be carrying guns?'. After all they are civilians. You know they type of thing - public outcry because a CSI had to shoot someone who witnesses say is unarmed. I have to admit, though, it's a storyline I'm kinda getting tired of. Either police or CSI get in trouble and the team has to get them out of trouble. :(

Susan

Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
  7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I agree with you guys.

However, in the past, CSI has done quite a good job of forshadowing events. In For Warrick, we see a moment of Nick's rage bubble over when he draw the gun on McKeen and then again in Let It Bleed (?) so this might be the moment where Nick's emotions get the best of him. It can happen to anyone.

However, I'm wondering if there's a scene in which IAB uses Nick's past against him and question his mental stability. I'm thinking of For Gedda when poor Warrick's mistakes are used against him. Will the IAB bring up Nick's burial? His "A Miss" with McKeen? Will they say he's too traumatized to be a CSI?

I do hope these spoilers come true and do hope George doesn't get all hung up on the 'integrity' of his character-with all due respect I think he becomes so worried about his character looking bad to the point where good stories are dropped.

I love the guy anyways...and if there is angst..no one does it better than George!!!:thumbsup:

8. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

WOW, no say its not soo... I hope Eric does stay in CSI. CSI without Eric- just wont be worth watching anymore.

But, IF the writers do it correctly, Eric will still be in CSI.

OR does that mean a bigger different part for his screen character Greg?

I wish i didnt read it now- now im sad incase he leaves.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
  9. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

I'm really tired of the "mole in the lab" plot device. It's been used in all three CSIs. Can't they come up with something original? :rolleyes:

10. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

They always copy each other.

Remeber guys, you can talk about the spoiler 'till they change it. It's not official date. We may not see Stokes on Duty, they may change it, even thought it sound good. Part 2, Greg does something may cause his career, it may not mean nothing. We will just have to wait and see 'till the official date.

11. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

True, spoilers are just that spoilers and it does not have to be anything concrete.

Just worrying is all, cause as far as I can see, Greg really hasnt had that much air time- or greater character development.

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

My god that's a lot of spoiler information at once. It seems a bit fishy to me ,Its for that reason I don't know if its reliable. Plus its the same site that said Nick would find Warrick slumped over in his car after the shooting.

I am really nervous about the Greg spoiler (if its true), I can't stand the thought of him not returning next season. A someone mentioned we don't know the status of Eric's contract so I'm a bit freaked out.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  13. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

But didn't Carol Mendlesohn say that someone dies in the last episode...in an interview I believe....which could mean anything.

14. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Yes, Carol did said that last year or two. Someone in the lab will be killed off, I think it alway been done with, I don't think they will doing it again that soon, Warrick got killed off beginning of the show.

15. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

I agree. It's also the site that told us episode 9x10 would be called "The Mole" and dealt with the team trying to find Warrick's killer.

Kinda smells hinky to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.