Marg/Catherine picture thread ~ Eye Candy 9.0

Marg is so cute in the above picture. She really seems to be having a good time!

I just had the luxury of time to watch the previous ep at work (sshh..:angel:), "The Grave Shift" and wow Marg did a great job in it. How she conveyed that she also feels a bit sad that their shift will never gonna be the same again with some key people no longer with them, she also exuded an air of strength and confidence that she should deal with reality and i can see that she too is happy and looks forward to a great camaraderie with their new formed team. She sure deserves to be the new supervisor. She sure looked out for everyone especially the newbie. She also smiled a lot which made me a lot happier too. Way to go Marg! Great job!

I enjoyed the part where they were having breakfast at Grissom's fave diner. Really funny. Hope to see more of those scenes of them enjoying together.
Ok i've said a mouthful. Just one more thing, Marg is hot! :drool:

Oooh MrsWillows you SPOIL me! :)

She is so amazing; how could anyone NOT have a woman (or 'regular' ;p) crush on her!? I love how she's just grinning it up in that pic- having so much fun getting the pampering she deserves and having a blast :)

She surely enjoyes getting pampered... :)

Love her face while she reads about Bennifer... Good times. :lol:

Things that make you go "I'd better look THAT good at 50!" MARG HELGENBERGER!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing more amazing RAWR! That 2nd one is just gorgeous, I see Marg personality written all over it :)

Can i get Marg for my bday?:rolleyes::pLOL

Anyone said "Jessica Rabbit?" :drool:(im in love with that dress)

Look at Jim Bellucci's eyes... Make eye contact buddy!:guffaw:

What does M.I.L.F. stand for again?

In this forum, it stands for

Marg

Is

Looking

Fine!

Thanks for all the pics going all the way back to the black-n-white with Marg wearing nothing but a sheet and a smile. Double thud worthy!!:drool::drool:

MnM

ONLY Marg can pull off a dress in that color...and make it look SMOKIN' HOTT!

I think my woman crush on Marg has gotten worse ;p

Thanks for sharing :)

PureJoy is always off cameras... lol

OMG Look at the shoes!!! I sooooo want a pair like those! She's so stylish!:thumbsup::drool:

Back