Marg/Catherine picture thread ~ Eye Candy 9.0

Hadn't you guys seen that before? RAWR, I love that pic.

Here are a couple of others from Season 2 promos that I really like of Marg.

A lot of redheads can't pull off pink, but Marg looks lovely in this. I just hope she had LOTS of sunblock on!

And I think this is from the same shoot as the first pic:

Those are some nice promo pics. I like her hair in the first and the last pics. And the leather jacket...RAWR. She looks really hot in that pink shirt, too. :drool:

I'm guessing that if we ever get any new cast promo photos, it's going to be Laurence Fishburne standing next to her?

I always loved when she wore the leather jacket. She wore that a lot in the first few seasons. It made a reappearance in the last couple seasons, didn't it?
We had the black and red leather jackets - was there a blue one too? Maybe I'm just thinking of the Rosie O'Donnell interview.

Marg did wear a blue leather jacket a couple of times years ago, but I don't remember her wearing it in the show.

A lot of redheads can't pull off pink, but Marg looks lovely in this. I just hope she had LOTS of sunblock on!

And I think this is from the same shoot as the first pic:

Yay, I just love promos from the second season... Just :drool:

And about Marg and sunblocks. I found once in Margamania (sorry, I can't find link now) lovely pic of her in nice casual dress. And Marg had great and delicate suntanned skin. It wasn't brown shade but it looked very fresh and healthy - I was amazed when I've seen it. Sun loves Marg too;)

I think it's definitely time for more RAWR. What do you guys think?

How about double the RAWR for one? The redheads are taking over!

And how about Season 1 Marg?

Fierce.

Marg & Dana!!! That's a great way to start this early Sunday morning at work!! Thanks Anne! And Marg still looks hot in Season 1.

Marg almost down the bottom? NEVER!

"Why yes, thankyou, I know I'm hot":

She looks awesome in this hat.

And still in Season 4...

Oooh MrsWillows you SPOIL me! :)

She is so amazing; how could anyone NOT have a woman (or 'regular' ;p) crush on her!? I love how she's just grinning it up in that pic- having so much fun getting the pampering she deserves and having a blast :)

Vive la Marg! LOVE YOU!
(Pardon me if the French is off...I took 3 years but that was in high school ;p)

Back