Eric and Calleigh #32 - Seven Years In The Making.

Eric & Calleigh #32 Thread Title

• Girls like Flowers

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Ready to Settle Down

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Moving Towards Each Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's been brewing for a long time

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Seven years in the making

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • As Foretold by Nostradamus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80% Hotness By Volume

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Eric to stroke Calleigh's hair and kiss her forehead. :adore:

I really hope we see something sweet like that. It would be a shame if we didn't. I also envision a scene in which she's still out/asleep, and he's resting his head on the bed, right next to her body. She wakes up and she reaches out and touches his cheek... waking him up, and of course he's happy as hell to see her awake. And thus begins the talk that we all hope happens, you know after the 'you okay? you scared the hell out of me' stuff.

From the CTV spoiler it appears Eric isn't with Calleigh the whole time she's in the hospital as there are scenes of him and Horatio at the house, sifting through the burned out stuff. Either she's in the hospital and he's out there doing his level best to find out who harmed her, or this happens before she can't breathe.

Last edited:

I really hope we see something sweet like that. It would be a shame if we didn't. I also envision a scene in which she's still out/asleep, and he's resting his head on the bed, right next to her body. She wakes up and she reaches out and touches his cheek... waking him up, and of course he's happy as hell to see her awake. And thus begins the talk that we all hope happens, you know after the 'you okay? you scared the hell out of me' stuff.

Oh yeah, I am definitely hoping that he will give her a kiss on the forehead before he leaves to go back to work. I am hoping that Alexx will see it and then talk to Calleigh about it. I am still clinging to the hope that Alexx will make these two wake up and realize what they have.

I think I will probably cry (cuz I am usually an emotional wreck) when Eric calls for rescue because you can just hear the worry in his voice.

Is it Monday yet? :lol:

I found this on the internet about 7.19...

One guest character is a young Russian mob guy named Sergei who tries carrying out a job for his own personal gain... he attacks both Megan and Calleigh. There are other characters with information that points to Megan getting hurt, calling 911 and someone saving her life. Nothing about Calleigh physically being hurt... so perhaps he means to attack both, but only gets to Megan. This has good E/C potential!

And there is papparazzi in this named Cameron who is caught in a tree outside another guest character's house, and in his camera are photos of the CSI team. This could be a situation in which members of the team (probably Horatio) find out about Eric & Calleigh... the papparazzi guy has likey taken pictures of them (this is what I surmise, not factual spoiler info).

yeah so i cant stop obsessing over this episode. the worse part is, i just watch "A rock and a hard place" which was Alexx's last episode. CALLEIGH CRIED IN THAT!! I bet that Alexx will cry when she sees its cal. ill probbly cry. and i rarely cry. Its just that Calleigh was Alexx's baby and so was Eric and its kinda like seeing your kid fall in love and their love almost dying. yeah. yeah. i will probably cry.:( but that's okay.

yall will be soo excited with me-- my fan fic over the episode will be finished tomorrow night!! yay!! ill be doing it during my two and a half hour evening class. IT WILL GET FINISHED. if not i will get my happy ass out of bed early and finish it thursday. itsss soooo gooD! but i wrote it before the promo came out *obviously* so somethings don't match up, but hey i like it.:)

From the CTV spoiler it appears Eric isn't with Calleigh the whole time she's in the hospital as there are scenes of him and Horatio at the house, sifting through the burned out stuff. Either she's in the hospital and he's out there doing his level best to find out who harmed her, or this happens before she can't breathe.
Well, she wasn't with him the entire time he was out either. She went out to figure out what happened. It looked though, like she was the first to talk to him when he came to.
My guess is that it might be some of the same here. Just a guess though. It would be rather cool to have this kind of mirror Man Down.

Well, she wasn't with him the entire time he was out either. She went out to figure out what happened. It looked though, like she was the first to talk to him when he came to.
My guess is that it might be some of the same here. Just a guess though. It would be rather cool to have this kind of mirror Man Down.

Yeah I really think we are going to go full circle with this ep....E/C really got officially rolling around the time he was in the hospital in Man Down and now he is sitting at her bedside at probably the climatic fufillment of E/C....nice way to bring things together.

As for the spoilers about this ep with Cal possibly being attacked.....I pitty the guy who tries!! :lol: No doubt he'll end up with a few bullet holes in him ;)

The photographer is interesting though....b/c it could be a way that the team finds out about them or it is possible that they dodge a bullet somehow and are almost exposed. I haven't seen the rest of the spoilers b/c it is not up at my site yet....so hopefully when they are, we will know more ;)

Wow. So I am off since last nigh then there wasnt a promo, and I come back to 4 more pages of posts...:guffaw:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Okay...Im going to have to watch this promo 24/7!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:I want eric to like kiss her forehead...he seems so freaked out! :alienblush:

Yeah I really think we are going to go full circle with this ep....E/C really got officially rolling around the time he was in the hospital in Man Down and now he is sitting at her bedside at probably the climatic fufillment of E/C....nice way to bring things together.

I agree on the full circle thing. And as someone else said here, it would be really nice if they had Eric give Calleigh back the cross pendant she gave him when he was in the hospital... you know, places it in her hand while she' still out. And then she can wake up with it in her hand. That would be so touching. As would him kissing her forehead, as others have said.

As for the spoilers about this ep with Cal possibly being attacked.....I pitty the guy who tries!! :lol: No doubt he'll end up with a few bullet holes in him ;)

The photographer is interesting though....b/c it could be a way that the team finds out about them or it is possible that they dodge a bullet somehow and are almost exposed. I haven't seen the rest of the spoilers b/c it is not up at my site yet....so hopefully when they are, we will know more ;)

This is the one titled "Target Specific". I believe the CSIs are the specific target. I don't Eric and Calleigh being exposed to everyone at the lab, or even just Horatio, until the last couple episodes of the season, so you may be right in that they dodge the "bullet" in this episode. I'd bet Horatio finds out about them by the 2nd to last episode, and then Stetler throws his weight around in the finale... IF they are found out this season at all.

It seems as though eric is there the entire time she starts to not be able to breath. I bet that when she is in the hospital and eric says, "you have to.." maybe it'll be like..."because I need you Calleigh...":drool: Eric is obviously panicked during this.After seeing this, the man deff. loves her, and I hope he just says it! Or im gonna jump through the TV and make him!

It seems as though eric is there the entire time she starts to not be able to breath. I bet that when she is in the hospital and eric says, "you have to.." maybe it'll be like..."because I need you Calleigh...":drool: Eric is obviously panicked during this.After seeing this, the man deff. loves her, and I hope he just says it! Or im gonna jump through the TV and make him!

Eric did panic and it looks like he'll drive the doctors crazy and it'll be Alexx who will have to calm him down. I can see him telling Calleigh how he feels while she's unconcious or so he believes and I can see her waking up right after he confesses his feelings.

Ok the spoilers hit on my site and Ryan and Eric go through the pics on the camera and other than their victim, they discover the pics of the team that were taken in last weeks ep....adding a pic of Natalia taken when she standing outside the station.

Also, as the spoilers over at spoiler tv noted Cal gets a attacked by a russian foot solider and the guy takes her gun and escapes.....she is of course ok...but very pissed that someone took her gun :lol: ;)

I am still going through them so if I see more I will let you guys know.

Few things...
1) Wait, who's Megan? Did I miss a memo, or am I just being stupid?
2) Oh, so Natalia just doesn't get screen time? Nice of them.
3) Oooo, Russian foot soldiers! More opportunity for Eric to be there for Calleigh...
4) ZOMG, somebody steals Calleigh's gun? Does she take an AK47 to go get it back? (Forget RamboStella... RamboCalleigh is scarier because she runs the ballistics lab... :rolleyes:)

One thing, because I figure you'll know. Is Eric's named spelled with a "c" or a "k"? Because on the commercial on CBS it's written "Erik".

In 7.19, when the team views the photos taken of them at the end of 7.13, I wonder if Eric will end up seeing the pictures of Calleigh and the horse dude. If he does, I wonder what his reaction will be. I don't know if this has alread been mentioned, but I was just now thinking about it.

Few things...
1) Wait, who's Megan? Did I miss a memo, or am I just being stupid?
2) Oh, so Natalia just doesn't get screen time? Nice of them.
3) Oooo, Russian foot soldiers! More opportunity for Eric to be there for Calleigh...
4) ZOMG, somebody steals Calleigh's gun? Does she take an AK47 to go get it back? (Forget RamboStella... RamboCalleigh is scarier because she runs the ballistics lab... :rolleyes:)

One thing, because I figure you'll know. Is Eric's named spelled with a "c" or a "k"? Because on the commercial on CBS it's written "Erik".

Sorry I didn't clairfy. The Megan that is being referred to in the spoilers is one of the victims in the ep....the ep actually opens on her being attacked. Turns out the same guy that takes Cal's gun is the one who attacked Megan.

In 7.19, when the team views the photos taken of them at the end of 7.13, I wonder if Eric will end up seeing the pictures of Calleigh and the horse dude. If he does, I wonder what his reaction will be. I don't know if this has alread been mentioned, but I was just now thinking about it.

I was actually waiting for someone to ask that question ;) And now on the to the spoilers that will probably make everyone have kittens......

When Eric and Ryan see the pics they see the pic of Cal riding with the trainer and Ryan asks who the guy is and Eric says he is the trainer. He then goes on to say that he thought there was something between those two and he just hopes that he is good to her...at this point Ryan "scoffs" at him and tells him that they are detectives and they all know he is her guy. Eric then admits: HE IS HER GUY!!!!!!! :D

Later on, Cal tells Eric about what the situation was with her riding and he tells her that she looked happy b/c she finally got to ride....Cal smiles and understands that "the past is the past"

ok everyone....try not to have heart attacks now :lol:

Last edited:
Ok the spoilers hit on my site and Ryan and Eric go through the pics on the camera and other than their victim, they discover the pics of the team that were taken in last weeks ep....adding a pic of Natalia taken when she standing outside the station.

Also, as the spoilers over at spoiler tv noted Cal gets a attacked by a russian foot solider and the guy takes her gun and escapes.....she is of course ok...but very pissed that someone took her gun :lol: ;)

So, Eric & Calleigh won't be found out in this episode... at least it doesn't look like it. And, our girl Calleigh defends herself pretty well against the Russian attacker, and only loses her gun. More than I can say for whatshername who ends up having to call 911. I can see Calleigh being pissed off that some dude makes off with her gun. How dare they?! They better watch out, she's going to come after them, as will Eric for messing with her.

Megan is Dr Price... you know, the new ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back