Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
my gosh.. thank you very much!
but why has nick to walk in. i bet greg's goodbye scene was the only one who got disturbed. "you changed my life".. wow. i have to see that!

ah and by the way, i noticed your avatar and it reminds me of the episode i've watched a few hours ago, it's the one where nick says "leggo my greggo". it's so cute xD cath: "greg sanders ?!?!:shifty:" i miss those times.

If it had been anyone else but Nick who had interrupted Greg and Grissom's goodbye scene, I would have been upset, but since it was Nick, I wasn't upset. :lol: But, Wendy's goodbye scene with Grissom also got interrupted (by Hodges, who wouldn't even talk to Grissom at the time lol). I don't know why it didn't upset me that Greg's moment got interrupted. I just know that if it had been anyone but Nick it probably would have. I just like seeing my faves on the screen at the same time I guess. :lol: But quite honestly, I doubt Grissom would have said anything more anyway. :lol:

I have some sad news. Erockster is apparently shutting down next month. I feared that when I heard Clear Channel (who the site is owned by) was cutting some jobs and other costs. I know they do not have as many listeners as they probably were hoping for. Here is the message on my hub.
We are sorry to announce that our social network will be going offline in early February. If there is any content that you would like to save for future use, please be sure to archive it now before the site is permanently shut down.

We sincerely thank you for your participation with the website.
:(

Maybe now they will refocus on SFT, but poor Eric, I think erockster was really his true baby since he always has loved music.

Dizzney, I am just as sad as you and everyone else....
I do wish at times I could really tell the future... It does kinda suck for Eric though... I felt like he was really happy with his efforts and stuff, but you are right maybe he will turn back to SFT and I know that there has been talk about SFT staff doing some more stuff... We shall see what happens...
:confused:

I have some sad news. Erockster is apparently shutting down next month. I feared that when I heard Clear Channel (who the site is owned by) was cutting some jobs and other costs. I know they do not have as many listeners as they probably were hoping for. Here is the message on my hub.
We are sorry to announce that our social network will be going offline in early February. If there is any content that you would like to save for future use, please be sure to archive it now before the site is permanently shut down.

Maybe now they will refocus on SFT, but poor Eric, I think erockster was really his true baby since he always has loved music.

:(:(:(

I always see this project as Eric's favorite.

I really feel for him. When you pour your heart and soul into a project, it must be heart wrenching to have to say good bye to it, especially when it wasn't your decision.

I'm certain he'll direct his energy and enthusiasm into something else, be it SFT or something new!

There are no plans to shut the site or the stream. The erockster guys said that the social network pales in comparison to myspace or facebook so they are planning to live large on there. They will adapt.

No worries! ;)

There are no plans to shut the site or the stream. The erockster guys said that the social network pales in comparison to myspace or facebook so they are planning to live large on there. They will adapt.

No worries! ;)

Ahhh...I must have misunderstood. I'm not a member of that site, so assumed it was all going to go! Thanks for clearing it up!

No worries! ;)

Well from the message I guess it does say that the social network is shutting down. I guess they should have posted a clearer message, because it makes you think the whole thing is shutting down. I have not seen a post about that though, Billy. Where did you get your info? I am a member of the site and did not see that.

New thread, new folks I forgot to add this.
Okay it is that time again to remind folks about the ship discussion rule, something we do to refresh the regular members and help out the newest ones to. Now before anyone says, well why are you posting this in here and not in other threads, its the roundup and therefore this will be posted in all actor/actress/character threads.

So here is how it goes, any and all ship discussions should be done in the respective threads in the Shipper Central forum, the only time that any ship discussion should be discussed in the LV forum is when it pertains to a specific episode, in which case it would go into either said episode discussion thread or the lab. Causal mention of a ship is fine as long as it is not used to dominate a discussion as there are some folks who are not shippers, or some who ship different characters. If you need to make a small point using a part of scene from a ship moment that is fine but again do not let it dominate, if it pushes the limit then we will not hesitate to remind you of the rule.

The one strict rule that the board has and one in which we will halt is the shipping of real life actors/actresses of the show this is not allowed and will not be tolerated. Shipping characters is one thing, but what happens in the actors/actresses real life is off limits unless it is something that they acknowledge via media (ie interviews, etc) and then we ask that it not be expanded upon but kept to that which is made public.

We thank you for taking the time to read this, and appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

Well from the message I guess it does say that the social network is shutting down. I guess they should have posted a clearer message, because it makes you think the whole thing is shutting down. I have not seen a post about that though, Billy. Where did you get your info? I am a member of the site and did not see that.

I was confused, too. So i decided to send a message to the staff. This was their response.

Ahh okay. Thanks. As long as I can still stream them online I will be good. :D I think they should post something to clear things up, just in case.

We did not talk a whole lot about Greg in the last episode. I like how he is often the one that comes up with a really good idea...like in this one. He was the one who suggested the new killer might have taken the class because he screwed up so bad with those two previous killings from week's prior, so he was looking for tips. You go Greg.

Plus I think Greg has become the new AV guy in the field.

That's one thing we can always count on when it comes to Greg, he always comes up with an idea or finds some key piece of evidence that solves the case. What would they do without him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back