Who is your favorite character on CSI:NY?

Choose your favorite character from CSI:NY!

• Mac Taylor

Votes: 31 18.5%
  • Stella Bonasera

Votes: 17 10.1%
  • Danny Messer

Votes: 25 14.9%
  • Lindsay Monroe

Votes: 18 10.7%
  • Sheldon Hawkes

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Don Flack

Votes: 44 26.2%
  • Adam Ross

Votes: 15 8.9%
  • Sid Hammerback

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Jessica Angell

Votes: 8 4.8%

• Total voters
If you really wanna know who I voted for...just look over
<---there at my avatar pic. That's right. I voted Mac Taylor.
I just seem to go for "leader of the pack" types. :rolleyes:

Well, I would've preferred a top 3 option, but I ended it up choosing for Mac. Adam and Sid would've come in second and third. :)

Why Mac? Because I usually don't have a thing for leading characters, but he really got my attention. Plus, I love him him in an authority position, and for some strange reason, I get this tinngly feeling whenever I see him pissed off. :D

love them all, but i gotta chose flack. i don't think i need to explain. :p angell comes in close second. she is plain awesome. ;) and adam would be my third choice, adorkable as ever. :lol:

I had to pick Danny, he has been my faveourite over all 4 and a half seasons. He has different sides which is quite cool in a character because it makes them easier to relate too.

Well, as my name suggests, it's Mac. He caught my attention and adoration in Nonstop, and has had it ever since.

Flack, Stella, and Adam come in as a tied second. Love Flack's humour, he's hot, and sweet, and Eddie Cahill is consistently good. Stella - I love her passion, her dedication, and Rambo Stella. Adam is just adorkable and I want him as a pet!

I love Hawkes and Sid too. Hawkes was my all-time favourite M.E., and since he became a CSI, Sid now holds that position. Hawkes I still love as a CSI.

Of course I love Danny too. He and Hawkes are my favourite 'young-guy CSIs' in the franchise. Love me some emotional Danny. I liked him better before he got involved with Lindsay. In eps where he has his own storylines going, he's excellent - Child's Play is an example.

I like Lindsay a lot too, and was fine with her before she got involved with Danny. I do enjoy her interactions with Mac, Stella, Hawkes, and Flack still. I like her more in the lighter scenes than anything emotional.

But Mac is still my guy in NY.

Mine Is Danny... I love Him and no matter what.
Flack and Adam is also on my top list.
but i could only pick one and that place is always Danny's..

well, mine is Mac. :thumbsup:
I like the way he manages his team, runs the cases... I also like the character's history; the fact that he lost his wife, his meeting with Reed...
my second would be Stella ;)

Angell's my favorite character. EV was what got me to tune into NY in the first place. I'm a big fan of hers. Running a close second is Flack.

I have to pick Stella. She's really tough but caring. I think she's a great CSI and just an integral part of the team. Without her, CSI NY would not be the same.

I have to pick Stella. She's really tough but caring. I think she's a great CSI and just an integral part of the team. Without her, CSI NY would not be the same.
I agree.

well, mine is Mac. :thumbsup:
I like the way he manages his team, runs the cases... I also like the character's history; the fact that he lost his wife, his meeting with Reed...
my second would be Stella ;)
I love those things about Mac too.:)

As my avatar suggests. ;)

My bestfriends recommended I see NY back when it started showing and the moment the opening credits rolled in and I saw Eddie Cahill, I knew it was gonna be him I was going to love. (Love at first sight? :guffaw:) But he really is a great character and the way Eddie consistently portrays him as this snarky detective who has a good head between his shoulders really gets me everytime.

Hawkes, Sid and Adam comes in at second place. Hawkes being so smart about everything just amazes me, Sid and his quirkyness and his awesome glasses (I'm asking for a pair like his from my eye doctor :p) and Adam and his geeky and adorkable personality. :thumbsup:

Back