Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
happybirthday.gif
Kat! Thanks for the lovely pics! Warms up a very snowy and chilly morning. :)

Oh Special Unit 2, one of my favorite shows ever. I didn't ever realize that Jon was in it until I was watching an episode and there he was.
He was so different in it though, more dorky and geeky I think.
They do need to put it on DVD! I only get to see it when SciFi decides to show re-runs :(

Oh yea and my brother likes to say he has a unibrow, even though he knows he doesn't. :lol:

This gave me a weird image of Jon crossed with hockey player Alex Ovechkin....:wtf:
Not what you want to see first thing in the morning :lol:

But Kat's lovely pictures have made it well again. :)

BWAHA some of these pictures and the ones on the last page he has the (in the words of Luf100) "constipated look."

I never heard of SU2 until I came on this site. I've never watched the Sci-Fi channel anyway, so whatever.

My brother had been wanting me to watch Mystic River for a while and when I found out Togo was in it, I was like, ok!
He has a really minor role, but still. I think he was wearing a t-shirt. :) That makes everyone happy....:)

His accent in that movie....HAHAHAHHAHA it was ridiculous.

Ryan does have that look an awful lot. :lol:

I haven't seen Mystic River. I need to find his scenes on YouTube or something. What kind of an accent does he have in it?

I'd say that Jon had a Boston accent in Mystic River.

I liked Jon in Mystic River, even though he didn't have very many parts.
But we're kind of used to that a little bit aren't we? ;)

I'd read the book before I'd seen the movie and really enjoyed it, Jon being in it just made it all the better. I highly recommend it.

I've never seen Mystic river or SU2. I will have to give them a look some time. Kat and Florry- Thanks for the pics.
I know I'm late, Luvryanwolfe, but I hope you had a great Birthday.

I think I'll give that other forum a miss if they are being mean to Ryan. I liked Speed too, but they are totally different characters.
Ah well. Is it a new episode tomorrow?

I've never seen Mystic river or SU2. I will have to give them a look some time. Kat and Florry- Thanks for the pics.
I know I'm late, Luvryanwolfe, but I hope you had a great Birthday.

I think I'll give that other forum a miss if they are being mean to Ryan. I liked Speed too, but they are totally different characters.
Ah well. Is it a new episode tomorrow?

Yes there's a new episode tomorrow! Yey!

Hi
Im KDKHm
Ryan is my favourite character in CSI Miami and Jon Togo is one of my favourite actors.
I was just wandering what is one of the best things to see Jon Togo except CSI Miami?

K*

Welcome to the Ryan/Jon madness KDKHm :)

Let's see something good that Jon's in...
Well, if you like Science Fiction, then I think that the TV show Special Unit 2 had some good Jon moments. It's probably my favorite Jon related thing next to Miami.

If you like mystery-esque movies, then Mystic River is a good option. However, Jon doesn't really have too many parts in it.

I think he has been in a short film or two, but I don't know anything about those. And Jon is in a web series that I know some people on here have seen, but I don't really know much about it either, however I think that luf100 does.

Hope that helps :)

Welcome KDKHm :D hope ypu're gonna enjoy yourself here :)

to add something to the previous, I think you also should chech out the Casted vids, it was made by Jon and his friend, and it is hilarious. I think it can be found on Youtube;)

and there's a recent project that contains short films, but I won't say the title as many don't like it :lol:, but if you check the Miami board you'll find it with the link (probably its name is Jon Togo in a new web series or something like that!)

Have fun here;)

Hi KDKHm! Nothing else that I can recommend that hasn't been already, but I did enjoy SU2. Definitely a different character than Ryan, but it's fun to watch him in that. Mystic River was a pretty good movie too, but his role was pretty small in that. You should definitely check out the Casted vids on youtube.

Aw man I want to wtch Mystic River! I have some pictures from it where he's kissing this girl and that scene looked great!

There is a kissing scene in SU2 at some point, though. Maybe that's what CHEAR meant. And welcome KDKHm. I would recommend searching Casted on YouTube. He's sort of a jerk in them but they're really hilarious, and Justin Long is in them too. :D There's some swearing but not too much. There is also another web series but like someone already said, they sort of have a strange title even though they're really not that bad when you watch them. :lol: There is a thread somewhere in the Miami section titled "Jonathan Togo in New Web Series" or something along those lines where you can find them. :D And then there's Special Unit 2, but that show is hard to find unless you have certain channels on TV. There are some of his scenes from SU2 on YouTube though. So I pretty much repeated everything everyone already said. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back