LIMS #6 Final Challenge!: 140x140 - Winners!

Re: LIMS #6 Final Challenge Results!

Congrats to all four of you! You're all fantastic icon makers!

And a huge thanks to Adzix for running this :D

Congrats Macayla on the win! :D And many congrats as well to fo_poozle and FieldMouse on your placings as well as Daquien for the Recognition Award. :)

Fantastic job, y'all!

And a huge thanks to Adzix for running this
hey you're welcome. it was a pleasure, really. hope my banners weren't too bad. i actually feel like i progressed in making them throughout LIMS (never been a banner-, more like an icon-person ;))

i've already gotten a question whether there will be LIMS #7 soon. any ideas Dragonfly?

There will be a LIMS 7 starting up sometime after the holidays! Our wonderful Dragonfly will be hosting it.

Congrats Macayla, you are a fantastic icon maker! :D But well done to the 3 runners up, you did amazing well to get to the final 4.....Cant wait to see what everyone comes up with in the next LIMs :)

Well done to everyone who got through to the final round. Excellent work :D

congrats Macayla you truly deserved to win, your icons have been amazing through out all the rounds. and my word your coloring is amazing *is jealous*

fieldmouse your work has been amazing congrats on 3rd place

Daquien congrats as well, your work is always so gorgeous i'm a huge fan!

and thanks everyone for the kind words, i truly appreciate it. thanks so much!

and Adzix thanks so much for running this, you definitely knew how to challenge everyone ha. you did awesome thanks again!

Congrats to Macayla and fo_poozle, as your icons are both simply amazing.

And congrats to Daquien too.

Big thanks to Adzix for running this. :)

Congratulations Macayla GORGEOUS icons, fo_poozle lovely work and FieldMouse !!! :)

Thanks for the recognition award !!!

And big thanks to Adzix for running the lims !!! *claps*

and Adzix thanks so much for running this, you definitely knew how to challenge everyone ha. you did awesome thanks again!
Big thanks to Adzix for running this.
And big thanks to Adzix for running the lims !!! *claps*
you're welcome all. :) hope i've exercized your skills in a right way. it was a pleasure to do it for such amazing icon-artists.

personally, i can't wait for the next round where i will finally get to participate again, unless my computer goes on strike (there is a big chance it will, but hope not).

Congrats to all the finalist! You guys are great, your work is absolutely fabulous! Especially Macayla.... :)

Adzix, it's been such fun to participate in LIMS #6, thank you for running all the challenges and you're creativity is great! ;)

Thanks for all the votes and nice comments :eek::)

Congratulations fo_poozle your icons are lovely
fieldmouse congrats with the 3rd place
and Daquien with the recognition award

Big thank you to Adzix for running these LIMS, you did a great job :thumbsup:

*claps to all* :D

i've already gotten a question whether there will be LIMS #7 soon. any ideas Dragonfly?

There will be a LIMS 7 starting up sometime after the holidays! Our wonderful Dragonfly will be hosting it.

As long as we continue getting as many participants as we have been, I see no reason to stop :)

I'll be opening another LIMS sometime around mid January :)

Back