I Have An Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers*

Hey Vartann Girl
I'm also a BIG fan of Det. Vartann. :luvlove:
There is also a thread dedicated just to him (and all the other characters/actors from CSI)
check it out :D

Thanks for mentioning that thread, HHunter! I'm glad to see that there are so many Vartann fans out there. I, too, thought he was in more episodes...but maybe that's just wishful thinking! :)

Can anyone answer this question?

What episode was it where Greg poked fun of Nick for reading comic books?

Season1 Ep7 Blood drops

I was just watching reruns of the first season, which I hadn't seen and of course, programs always being late in France, I'm missing the last 5 mn of this great episode!

We finally found out why daddy got killed but not why the rest of the family was also murdered. Can anyone tell me or is it going to ruin the fun of everybody else who might not have seen it yet?

Thanks

Re: Season1 Ep7 Blood drops

Here is the script for that Episode from what I can see it was because the rest of the family knew what was going on and no one protected her, and no one was protecting her daughter.

I have also merged this thread with the "I Have A Question" thread. ;)

Re: I Have An Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers*

Thanks for that, it was quite frustrating not to know the end!

You are welcome, and I understand, have a good day. ;)

I have a question. In "Let It Bleed", at the beginning of the episode (around 1:05), Nick and Riley are after the suspect in a dark alley. The suspect shots and enter a building. Nick asks Riley to call for help, but I don't understand what he says just before that (I'm french).

Nick : He is going inside, I'm going after him.
Riley : What ?
Nick : ?????, call for help

Somebody can tell me what Nick says ?

Thanks.

I have a question. In "Let It Bleed", at the beginning of the episode (around 1:05), Nick and Riley are after the suspect in a dark alley. The suspect shots and enter a building. Nick asks Riley to call for help, but I don't understand what he says just before that (I'm french).

Nick : He is going inside, I'm going after him.
Riley : What ?
Nick : ?????, call for help

Somebody can tell me what Nick says ?

Thanks.

I'm not positive, but it sounds like "You're going out front. Call for help."

Which one?

I can't remember which episode this is, I have a friend who wants to watch it but I dont want to go through all my seasons to find it.

Starts out with tin foil lady(lady with a tin foil hat on) in the lobby of the station.

Anyone know which one it is?

Re: Which one?

I can't remember which episode this is, I have a friend who wants to watch it but I dont want to go through all my seasons to find it.

Starts out with tin foil lady(lady with a tin foil hat on) in the lobby of the station.

Anyone know which one it is?

That's "The Theory of Everything" from Season 8. :)

Which episode is where Grissom asks Nick, the Milk question,what do cows drink?I can't remember.

Ah yes that was it Greg'sLittleElf, thanks! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back