Holiday Card Exchange

i'm sad i missed it this year :( ....i haven't been around here as much, so didn't see this post until now... have fun everyone! it was really cool getting cards from around the world!:)

My list has 18 people on it - that includes andunesilme and amanaeva and myself. But santaflack and flackfruitcake are not on my list. For the people on my list, my cards are going out today. And I got a card on Friday too!

^ I think you should find them on the list, but under their non festive holiday names. ;) 1CSIMFan and PepeBee.

All these name changes are very confusing to me, I've no idea who anyone is at the moment. :lol:

Just a quick note to let everyone know my cards might arrive after christmas...I'm in a minor money crunch till Thursday (payday) and won't get the cards mailed till Friday.

^ I think you should find them on the list, but under their non festive holiday names. ;) 1CSIMFan and PepeBee.

All these name changes are very confusing to me, I've no idea who anyone is at the moment. :lol:

The holiday names are confusing the heck out of me. :wtf:

i'm sad i missed it this year :( ....i haven't been around here as much, so didn't see this post until now... have fun everyone! it was really cool getting cards from around the world!:)
i agree with you. I started school again, and with work, i hadn't been on here as much, and missed out again. very sad! :( hope everyone enjoys the cards, it is always alot of fun!!! :)

I put the second wave of cards in the post today, only a handful more to send!
And I got 2 already, thank you Sam-Maddy and MissKraft!

Yep, I got one this morning from MissKraft! Thanks. :D

Unfortunately, I have procrastinated all weekend and have yet to write any cards. :eek: I was going to do them tonight, but it was my mother-in-law's birthday and I had to go over for dinner. So no cards written today either! :lol: I will do them tomorrow and send them on Wednesday... I just hope that, at least some of you, will receive them before Christmas. ;)

Mailed my cards out yesterday :)

And I've yet to go home from school yet, so I'm looking forward to lots of mail when i get there tomorrow:)

Happy Holidays, everyone!

Well, I wrote my cards yesterday. And I intended to post them today, but they are still sat on my desk at work. I'll post them tomorrow. :)

I also received another card in the post today. Thanks, adamandeva! :D

I actually posted my cards today! I've no idea if anyone will get them before Christmas, but you never know! ;) And the guy at the Post Office told me they were 'too small to post internationally', but then he looked it up and said that the sizing was 'only a guideline' so they should be OK. :lol: They are small cards, but I didn't think they were that tiny...

Back