Wallpaper Thread #9: Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Egeria, wow, those walls are totally awesome, I especially love the cute George one. :adore: Really well done hun. :D

Thank you! That's my second most favourite pic of George.

I've debated about posting this wallpaper called Cold Shower because it's not CSI specific and it has other people on it..BUT it DOES have George Eads so I thought I'd share. If mods want me to take it down I will, just say the word.

In the meantime...enjoy!

Cold Shower

*stares* er, yep, cold shower, right, this is my next action :D
Very lovely again! And this time we can live with it that it's posted in here, though it's more kind of misc fan art, which you can post without doubt over in the Miscellaneous Forum, in the "Other Fandom Fan Art Thread" :)

Egeria, wow, those walls are totally awesome, I especially love the cute George one. :adore: Really well done hun. :D

I've debated about posting this wallpaper called Cold Shower because it's not CSI specific and it has other people on it..BUT it DOES have George Eads so I thought I'd share. If mods want me to take it down I will, just say the word.

In the meantime...enjoy!

Cold Shower
Oh my... :drool: :drool: :drool: That wall is awesome... :drool: :drool: :drool: I love all 3 of those guys... It's fabulous, well done. :D

In the meantime...enjoy!

Cold Shower

Wow. Very yummy. What is that on David Boreanez in the second picture?

In the meantime...enjoy!

Cold Shower

Wow. Very yummy. What is that on David Boreanez in the second picture?

Do you mean the thing that looks like a tattoo on his wrist?

Tested by Fire A Greg Sanders wallpaper combining caps from 'Play with Fire' and 'Who Shot Sherlock', two significant turning points in Greg's life. Enjoy!

Last edited:
I wanted to share my favourite wallpaper with you all.

This is the one I made for myself for work, after my boss implied my job was on the line when I was depressed.

I figured that even if I WERE depressed, at least I could act like I wasn't, and what better way than to look at something that makes you smile?

I think George Eads has the most contagious smile and I always smile back when I see it. The rest of the quote from George Elliot says '....wear a frown and have wrinkes'. But as I LOVE laugh lines I didn't want to include that part!

The wallpaper is bigger than usual because my screen at work is big and set at a high resolution. If anyone wants a smaller version please PM me and I'll send you one!

Anyway, enough chatter...have a smile on me!

Stay Smilin'

I'd pick a fav out of the ones I've been looking at but I can't lol I love them all! I have one a christmas one for NY

omg stunning wallpapers everyone:drool::drool::drool:, sorry been gone a while, this time of year i love, but boy its even more crazy than usual...really nice to see you again here sharon, hope all is well, and welcome, welcome to the newbee, the guys all here are amazing and lovely...brilliant job with the walls too.
keeping in the xmas spirit heres a quick one from me:devil:

Here's a couple of collages of GSR since the consolidation of this Fan-Art thread
1194018418.gif

TOGETHER FOREVER

BLOWING HIM A KISS

great walls christmaswind, i managed to do another one tonight, Jools giving you an early warning, just in case you'll need oxygen:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back