Wallpaper Thread #9: Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the Gary Walls :)... Anjella, I love that smacked one ;)

heres a few DL walls that I did for eveninstarz...

Last edited:
Hey everyone, well I'm new here but I just wanted to say I love this thread! The creativity is awesome and I'm nervous about joining in!!

I've made a few wallpapers myself and wanted to share some. I'm always working on more, ideas come to me at the oddest of times. Really...who needs a day job?!!

(In case you're wondering, I tagged my wallpapers with my real name.)

That Contagious Smile (George Eads)
CSI Hotties (The men of CSI))

I hope you like them!

Welcome egeria! :)
No need to be nervous, these are great wallpapers that you're sharing with us, love them! Esp. the CSI Hotties one must've been a lot of work, great! :)
I'm looking forward to see more stuff from you!

Welcome egeria! As cinegirl has already said, great work! No need to be nervous at all!

Hope to see more from you :)

Wow Orla_Dark, those walls are totally awesome I especially love both of the George ones, they look fab, really well done!! :D

Welcome egeria! :)
No need to be nervous, these are great wallpapers that you're sharing with us, love them! Esp. the CSI Hotties one must've been a lot of work, great! :)
I'm looking forward to see more stuff from you!

Welcome egeria! As cinegirl has already said, great work! No need to be nervous at all!

Hope to see more from you :)

Thanks!! I'm glad you like them! It is a bit nervewracking to put yourself out there!

I'm already working on my next one, though its taking some time what with everything else I have on the go!

I need me more hours in the day!

Egeria those are gorgeous wallpapers. I've snagged the one of George :D

Thanks Yoshi! I'm glad you like! That one of George always makes me smile, though I have another one I'm going to post soon which I use at work. My boss told me off for being depressed, so I made a wallpaper full of the contagion that is George's smile! Can't help but smile back when I see it!

Egeria, wow, those walls are totally awesome, I especially love the cute George one. :adore: Really well done hun. :D

Egeria, wow, those walls are totally awesome, I especially love the cute George one. :adore: Really well done hun. :D

Thank you! That's my second most favourite pic of George.

I've debated about posting this wallpaper called Cold Shower because it's not CSI specific and it has other people on it..BUT it DOES have George Eads so I thought I'd share. If mods want me to take it down I will, just say the word.

In the meantime...enjoy!

Cold Shower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back