Holiday Card Exchange

I think last year it was 39 total, but a few couldn't do it so it was around 37 so we sent out 36 cards. did you get my address? I sent it to you but I need to know if I need to resend it. (blushes .....can't remember if I did send it :lol:.)

That is awesome! So, here are the rules:

1. You should either PM me your full name and address, or send an email to springmoon60@hotmail.com with "TalkCSI Holiday Card Exchange" in the subject line.
2. The deadline for sending me your name and address information is Sunday, November 30, 3 PM EST.
3. I will send a message back to everyone with the information by Tuesday, December 2.
4. Once you have mailed your cards out, YOU MUST DELETE THE MESSAGE WITH THE INFORMATION IN IT!

If I've forgotten anything, please let me know. I think I may have gone off the deep end agreeing to this, but what they hey! Happy holidays!

Time's almost up to send me your address!

I am also interested in this idea. I seem to always buy too many christmas/holiday cards every year.

Yes, isn't that the truth? Then I have to wait a few years to cycle them back in so people don't know it's the same card from the year before!

I have the list compiled. Any last-minute entries should get to me before tomorrow (Tuesday!) and I will be passing the entire list along.

I've sent my details to Springmoon, so I'm in! :)

I'll have to buy my cards tomorrow and aim to get them written and sent this week.

I've sent my address to Springmoon, too. So, I'm in!! :)

Oh noes....I guess I'll have to get my cards sometime this week. There's nothing like the last minute though. :p

I've sent my address to Springmoon, too. So, I'm in!! :)

Oh noes....I guess I'll have to get my cards sometime this week. There's nothing like the last minute though. :p

No kidding. I'm participating in *two* online card exchanges! :lol:

Everyone, I am starting to roll out the emails and PMs with the list. Please keep an eye on your inboxes!

I already received mine, Springmoon. Thank you.

I have questions, though.
1. Will it be okay if the cards won't be able to be sent out on time? WIll late holiday cards be okay?
2. What if you can't give everyone cards due to budget constraints?

(Since I think I'll be siphoning my funds off of the allowance the parents gives me. :p)

Last edited:
I'll save you guys time. Here's my holiday card for you:

funny-pic-christmas-santa-died-laug.jpg

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So I'm kind of mail-inept...is there anything special I have to do to send the holiday cards that are out of the United States? Like extra postage or anything?

So I'm kind of mail-inept...is there anything special I have to do to send the holiday cards that are out of the United States? Like extra postage or anything?

I think so long as you put extra postage on, it should be okay. You might need to check at your local post office as to how much it'll cost to each country. And also be aware that the last date for posting will vary from country to country as well.

Back