Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Oh, don't forget the wink he gave her after he said "mmmhmmm" in Assume Nothing. Has anybody seen a sexier wink than that?!:drool: Again, I applaud Cath for her self control cause I would've jumped him right then and there.:lol: Unless I'm wrong here, I don't think he's ever winked at anybody but her.

I agree, the "male into female parts" scene in Recipe For Murder was great...and the end scene when he turns to her and asks her if she's up for dinner.:adore:

I personally wish they would be allowed to improvise their last scene together cause we do deserve at least a hug. Come on, their best buds..what best friends don't hug?

YES, the wink is unforgettable. Which is why I think it could have been improvised as well, because I think Billy (personally) was struggling not to laugh after the wink....Just the look on his face gave me the impression he's hoping they cut the scene soon or at least get away from his face cos he's about to break out laughing!!! LOL

I would have jumped him too.... :censored: Ya'll know those lyrics right?

You've got somethin' that I really want and
Come here we don't even have to talk and
lay back and let me tell you what I'm thinkin'
cos I like you, cos I like you
(Britney Spears "Ooh Ooh Baby" from BLACKOUT)

Gosh, with if only Billy and Marg improvised more often, we'd have alot more Purejoy scenes, maybe they have been cut, 'cause they were to coupley...

*pauses and pokes TPTB* Things would be so much different if Billy and Marg were in charge... hey, that rhymed! Things would be a whole lot different then. I'm thinking they did improvise a lot of stuff 'cause the reactions were definitely not acted... it all looked too real.

*pokes violently and persistently at TPTB*

Billy and Marg in charge is the most beautiful sentence on the face of the planet.

END of story.

Too couple-y!? NEVER! :)

hey i was watching the Spike marathon also!!! And it got me thinking about the time catherine is really mad at grissom and is lke, Id slap you, but i think you'd enjoy it too much! :devil:

Last edited:

I'm thinking they did improvise a lot of stuff 'cause the reactions were definitely not acted... it all looked too real.
Yeah, that's what's so great about it...it's so natural for one of them to say something and the other knows exactly what to follow it with. They play off each other so well. What they have is indeed something special.

I loved when she told him he'd enjoy her slaps, which makes me wonder just how true that statement really is.:devil:

Hmm...Ambie, I don't have facebook but I may have to get it just to join that group.:)

Unless I'm wrong here, I don't think he's ever winked at anybody but her.

Hey, I loved the little wink he gave her :adore:. However he has winked at other people, Sara for instance. He has winked at her a few times.

I'm thinking they did improvise a lot of stuff 'cause the reactions were definitely not acted... it all looked too real.

I agree with this, karu_mila. All of these little interactions between them seem too real to be acted. The wink and Cath's reaction in King Baby are just a few. So they must add things in when they film the scene and the writers must like it so it isn't cut :) Yay for us!!!

I also think Gil and Cath can never be too couple-y. Their interactions are sweet and natural, love to have more scenes like that. It seems as if we never get enough.

Mmm I may just have to join CSIz_4_H and make a facebook account to be part of that group :thumbsup:

Btw, anyone here interested in fanfiction? :confused:

Last edited:

Joined your group Ambie hehe. Nice to see Grillows combining with the other thing that seems to run my life lol.

MissMurder I'm defo interested in fanfiction, but only if it's Grillows lol

CSIL3Willows
-x-

I believe that WP was involved in bringing MH into the show in the beginning.

I do not know if they had worked togather before but he knew of her and thought she was adorable, who wouldn't?

In a MH interview, she said that he flirts with her ALL the time, again who wouldn't?

I think the chemistry we see on the screen is part of their overall relationship on and off the screen and the respect and admiration they both have for each other, personnally and professionally.

MnM

Hey Me_n_Marg, welcome to the thread... hope to see you here more often. By the way, is it okay if I call you Me?

*pokes violently and persistently at TPTB*

Billy and Marg in charge is the most beautiful sentence on the face of the planet.

Oh lord, I started another monster... I've gotta stop doing that. The other threads are already complaining. Hmm, it might be a good thing though. TPTB will have a lot to worry about if they get a hold of this. We might be able to see Billy and Marg take over...

karu_mila

Thanks for the welcome!

Sure you can call me me.

MnM

I also think Gil and Cath can never be too couple-y. Their interactions are sweet and natural, love to have more scenes like that. It seems as if we never get enough.
I agree, they just go so well together that it almost seems effortless. When they do/say the least little gesture/thing, it just comes out smooth. I don't think they could ever do anything that would make them too 'couply' because they actually fit each other.
If it deals with our favorite pair, of course!:thumbsup: You got something up your sleeve? Don't hold out on us now.:lol:
Oh lord, I started another monster... I've gotta stop doing that. The other threads are already complaining. Hmm, it might be a good thing though. TPTB will have a lot to worry about if they get a hold of this. We might be able to see Billy and Marg take over...
Hey, somebody's got to start something! If what you say offends somebody, maybe it should.:lol: Course I'm a little biased when it comes to g/c. I think they'd do a lot better than what we're getting right now...heck, we'd finally get what we want if they were in charge.:)

Welcome Me_n_Marg!

WELCOME to the happy side of CSI, MargnMe :)

THANKS for joining the group, people :) I'm EXCITED to see where it goes :) Due to Thanksgiving and family being here late, I only got to see the last 10 minutes of CSI tonight (Re-run) but I loved it...PureJoy baby :)

xoxo

Big hello and welcome to Me_n_Marg Welcome to the PureJoy family!! You will love it here :thumbsup: Hope to see you here often.

If it deals with our favorite pair, of course!:thumbsup: You got something up your sleeve? Don't hold out on us now.:lol:

Oh no never hold out on you all. I have something up my sleeve, well 2 things actually. I have a couple of fics on Fanfiction.net but with my studying I haven't had time to update them much. I am planning on it though :)

If anyone wishes to read them let me know as one of the stories is of a slightly higher rating than I am allowed to post here.

Hey don't worry about that :lol: And Billy and Marg in charge, that would be so fantastic. More improvised scenes between them, and I wonder just how far Billy and Marg would go with that kind of power :devil:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back