Eric & Calleigh #31 - A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know IDK if it's going to take something really big to bring these two together. I mean, we've already had huge life altering experiences happen to both of them and they haven't pushed them to officialy be together. Between them we've had:

-Eric's sister dying and him being shot at
-Him almost dying after being shot at again
-The shootout were Eric was involved in Guerrilas in the Mist (I think?)
-Calleigh's hummer going down in Going Under
-Her being shot at in Going, going, gone
-Her abduction in All In
-Almost run over in SYG
-The lab catching fire in Going Ballistic with Calleigh in it
-Both of them in danger in Wrecking Crew
-
His getting shot at again in 7.10

Most of these, if not all, are life altering experiences and they still haven't gotten together. So I wonder what else could they possibly go through for it to be enough. I think, and of course this is entirely my opinion and could be completely wrong, that little scenes like the flowers scene will continue to happen and as Calleigh's walls fall down they'll be getting closer and closer until they just can't keep apart. Right now Eric is just waiting cause his feelings are very clear. Calleigh on the other hand, even though she knows Eric is very important to her needs those walls to come down. I think that will keep happening with situations here and there, her struggling with what happened to the witness on Wrecking Crew and others to come.

Or there could be one episode were suddenly everything comes out in the open, Eric tells her he's madly in love with her and she says she feels the same way, they kiss and live happily ever after :lol: This way I like also.

You know IDK if it's going to take something really big to bring these two together. I mean, we've already had huge life altering experiences happen to both of them and they haven't pushed them to officialy be together. Between them we've had:

-Her abduction in All In
-Almost run over in SYG
-

Most of these, if not all, are life altering experiences and they still haven't gotten together. So I wonder what else could they possibly go through for it to be enough. I think, and of course this is entirely my opinion and could be completely wrong, that little scenes like the flowers scene will continue to happen and as Calleigh's walls fall down they'll be getting closer and closer until they just can't keep apart. Right now Eric is just waiting cause his feelings are very clear. Calleigh on the other hand, even though she knows Eric is very important to her needs those walls to come down. I think that will keep happening with situations here and there, her struggling with what happened to the witness on Wrecking Crew and others to come.

Or there could be one episode were suddenly everything comes out in the open, Eric tells her he's madly in love with her and she says she feels the same way, they kiss and live happily ever after :lol: This way I like also.

That would work for me....c'mon already.:adore:

Eric has always been more open about his emotions; he has very clearly articulated (albeit to his therapist) that he wants to be with Calleigh. It's Calleigh who has issues, most of which stem from her childhood as the daughter of an alcoholic. :(

What is going to have to happen for our couple to take that next BIG step is for Calleigh to realize that she wants to be with, no scratch that, NEEDS to be with Eric. She has to have that epiphany that she loves Eric and if she doesn't get a move on she could lose him. Once she realizes that then things will happen at a quicker pace.:p

All these things that are happening to her will help force the issue. It will make her realize that needing someone doesn't diminish her self image as a strong, independent woman. She will finally realize that he is the other half of herself that has been missing. Once that happens then I, by God, will get to see the CSI Wedding I've been craving!:luvlove:

Eric has always been more open about his emotions; he has very clearly articulated (albeit to his therapist) that he wants to be with Calleigh. It's Calleigh who has issues, most of which stem from her childhood as the daughter of an alcoholic. :(

I don't know that I agree with that. Certainly, Calleigh's father has had a huge influence on her life and how she deals with men, but I don't think he is much of a factor in her hesitation with Eric. I think that stems more from an idea of what is appropriate or allowed in the workplace (remember, dating a CSI who she is with in the lab and in the field every day is different from dating a detective or potentially dating an FBI agent) along with the potential risk to their friendship.

Once you go forward, its hard to go back, and I think Calleigh is dragging her heels in large part because she has to be absolutely sure that being with Eric is what she wants, and that they can have a successful, long-lasting relationship that will be more rewarding than their friendship is right now. I think once she is convinced that the reward of what they could have outweights the risk of what they could lose if all goes south, then she will finally take that next step.

Unless, of course, something else happens in the meantime that gets her to pick up speed -- something that makes her realize she needs him, or something that makes her realize that if she keeps biding her time, she could lose him.

SomewhereApart said:
I don't know that I agree with that. Certainly, Calleigh's father has had a huge influence on her life and how she deals with men, but I don't think he is much of a factor in her hesitation with Eric. I think that stems more from an idea of what is appropriate or allowed in the workplace (remember, dating a CSI who she is with in the lab and in the field every day is different from dating a detective or potentially dating an FBI agent) along with the potential risk to their friendship

I see what you are saying, but I still think that part of the problem is Calleigh's tendency to pull into herself when things get tough, the fact that she doesn't trust easily and her need to be so professional. All of these things are ways of keeping control of her life and surroundings. That need for control comes from a childhood where she probably felt she had no control of what was going on around her. ;)

How cool and dedicated are the folks on this ship I ask you?! We are already 500 posts in. Eric and Calleigh would be so proud of us!

Here is the moment that launched a truly historic ship:

EC_SimpleMan.jpg

Aww, the hiphug. *melts* I think my favorite part about that now is that Calleigh was the one to initiate it. Never mind the fact that she initiated it in public, in the middle of the lab. :D

Oh yeah, and the way Eric looks at her, aww. He was in love with her even back then. :D And I bet if Calleigh had looked up, he wouldn't have been able to stop himself from kissing her. :D

But again, Calleigh initiated it, and as much as I would love for Eric to be the one that kissed her, I still think it's going to have to be Calleigh who initiates it, just so she can have the security of being able to set the pace. Not that I'm going to complain about who kisses who, of course, just as long as we get to see it! :D

-Her abduction in All In
-Almost run over in SYG
-

IMO the end all be all is: he needs to make the first move....b/c WE all know she won't!! :lol:

I think she is waiting to see if Eric is going to open up and tell her how he feels! I mean she did read his file & she knows how he feels! I think when she told him at the end of that episode that he could talk to he about anything,( she was thinking he would spill to her then.) but he didn't! He asked her if she read his file knowing he didn't have it so she had to have seen it, and she asked him if it mattered if she did! (she gave him another opening to spill!) If you whatch she was obveously waiting to see if he would tell her he wanted to be with her!

Then she tried to open the door again with the girls like flowers comment! He was listening to what she said, but he still hasn't acted. I think shes been throwing him the signs, but he, like her is still scared to open up to her, and I think his reason is hes afraid of she is going to reject him. She is scared of falling in love and losing her best friend if something goes wrong.

These to are going to have to get on the same page if they don't this is going to be along drawn out storyline!

Wow i havent posted in forever!
So heres a few opinions I have

1. Tara+ Eric= Not gonna happen
2. Tara + Calleigh= awesome jealous stare fight thingy.
Awesome idea with CAl and Reggie in the elevator together. I think that Cal will handle the situation by her own, but Eric will coax her to tell him about it. When we see him lunge at Reggie in the promo, he's attacking him for whatever happened to Calleigh.
So is this the one where Eric is found in the motel? or shot at? Either way...im not sure why i made this a number
And because epi 14 is JUST SO AMAZING it will get the next three spoiler boxes....
YAY!!! ALEXX IS COMING BACK!!! She has to be one of my fav characters. I mean really, she could be a catalyst in the whole E/C Ship
So i imagine that the whole E/C thing in the hospital will be adorable. I bet the flowers come into play, and undying love is professed. Ya, know.
its like one of those MOMENTS that define E/C history. Screw learning actual history in school, we should learn about Eric and calleigh moments and analyze them. I know that someone already pointed this out, but we can tell that something MAJOR will happen in this episode.
8. But im not getting my hopes up.
9. Jesus, TPTB or TBTP, get them together already!!!!
MY SANITY IS SLOWLY SLIPPING!!!!​

Hold on to your sanity. If we are patient and keep the faith Eric and Calleigh will be together. Corey did tell us that they are taking "Baby Steps", and they won't do anything major until sweeps time. So, I think February Sweeps will be a pivotal moment in their relationship.

2.gif

Hey guys Im back! haha sorry I have been Lurking here and just reading ;0
(In a non creeper way haha). But with high school and me having to make a huge soccer decision that I am still unsure of and either way ppl are gunna get hurt and/or let down =( . But back on topic. I havent made any EC vids in over a year! And I need to start again though I dont know how to use any of the sites for downloading stuff too make them I use to always use csimiamionline and now that it is shut down I am like a lost ducklin! The last vid I made was EC Quit Playing Games With My Heart! And ppl are getting on my case bout me not makin anymore vids but I dont know how Gahh....Any help, From you lovely pplz would be greatly appreciated.

Hey I see where there is going be a problem in a neighborhood with a gang fight for Episode 7X11 Tipping point! Maybe its in Eric's neighborhood and he'll to go to Calleigh's place for a little Mudnight tiptoe!!! LoL!!!

Hold on to your sanity. If we are patient and keep the faith Eric and Calleigh will be together. Corey did tell us that they are taking "Baby Steps", and they won't do anything major until sweeps time. So, I think February Sweeps will be a pivotal moment in their relationship.

2.gif

Oh goodness, how are you being so optimistic? Or maybe, I'm just overly pessimistic? Yeah, that might be it.

Corey might have said all that but the fact that it is taking so long and that Tara is in the show now and her and Eric have scenes together sort of disheartens me. I know Tara really isn't a threat, but honestly I don't like her. Lol. I prefer Jake to Tara. No lie.

Out of the spoilers we've gotten.. none of them are giving me much hope. Except maybe for 7.10 and 7.14.

I know they will get together. It's just taking too long. They're just too perfect for each other to be staying apart from one another for so long. These 'baby steps' they're taking need to turn into like.. big steps. Then we can all be happy.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back