Icon Challenge #42 - *Bones* - WINNERS UP

shazza_018

A Daily Anthem
Hey guys, since I have some spare time today I'll put a new challenge for ya'll.

Anyways, this time we'll do “Bones” – It an awesome show and I love it :).

Here are the RULES (I have changed these slightly to clear a few things up ;) ) – please read them carefully before creating your icon and entering it:

[1] You can enter up to 4 icons = 3 100 x100 icons + 1 icon in the size 140x140, using the caps provided below. PLEASE NOTE - if you are going to make more than 1 icon, please use a different image for each one.

[2] You have until 3 p.m. GMT+1 Wednesday 26th November (If you need this extending due to RL (I for one know how this can be) I'd happily extend it for you but you have to let me know ASAP) to complete your icon and submit it. PM your entry to me, shazza_018.

[3] Your icons must be 100x100 or 140x140 pixels in size – if it is any bigger, it will be re-sized, and those never look so good. So please make sure to make your icon so it is those particular sizes.

[4] I don’t want to see any vulgar words or phrases in the icons. If there is something in them that can be considered offensive, your icon will not be accepted.

[5] You may use the caps I provide or have a look in the gallery links I will provide. Please use the caps in these gallery only.

[6] No animated icons

[7] We're going to try catergories for this challenge cause I think this is much more better and fair on everyone. There are THREE categories to this challenge - Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced (If entering in Intermediate level, please include a second level -either Beginner and Advanced- incase there isn't enough entries for 3 levels) Please go the Fan Art Forum if you need help determining what category to enter. Please be fair to others. If you keep winning in beginners, move up to intermediate; let someone else win beginners and see if you place in intermediate and so on. That's how you get better, by challenging yourself.

[8] Most importantly, as this is an anonymous challenge, YOU MUST NOT POST YOUR ICONS HERE (or anywhere else). If you do, you will be disqualified. This is make sure that the voting is unbiased, and so everyone has a fair chance of winning a banner.

HOW TO SEND A PM

Subject: Misc: IC #40 - Bones: Beginners (or intermediate/advanced)
Body: Images, URLs. (I would really prefer both).

Okay here are some caps, for those of you who do not have time to go through the gallery!:
bones1
bones2
bones3
bones4
bones5
bones6
bones7
bones8
bones9
bones10
bones11
bones12
or taking a look in the gallery here.
Any questions, please feel free to post them here, or PM me.
IF YOU ARE A NEWBIE AND CAN NOT PM ME. Could you please email me your entries at soficoolj @ hotmail.com - please enter in subject that you are from talkCSI so I don't just mark your post as a spam. (I also use MSNmessenger on that account so just check if I’m online and you can send me it through there) but please let me know if you do this so I remember to check my emails or we can work out a time to send me them on MSN! :)

MOST IMPORTANTLY - Have Fun!! and I hope you guys and gals like the theme! :)

Could Jacquie or Ducky please sticky this topic for me! Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Icon Challenge #42 - *Bones* - NOW OPEN!

I'm not entering but I'm certainly glad there's a Bones challenge. Which means I'm snagging some of the end products of the challenge. ;) With permission of course.

Looking forward to this one :D

It's been a long time since I last entered the Misc. icon challenge, I'm in!

Erm I will once again try and seeing as ive never seen the show it might be fun, but ya know how it is :)

Yeah if it makes any sense, if someone sends me a request or something for a show that I've never seen I'll do that, but I have to really feel the show or movie in order to have enough inspiration to make something :( If I'm making any sense.

I'm not saying I'm not going to enter, I'm just saying I probably won't like the way the icons come out because I get more inspiration for shows that I know about ... I know I'm confusing everyone :lol:

Yeah if it makes any sense, if someone sends me a request or something for a show that I've never seen I'll do that, but I have to really feel the show or movie in order to have enough inspiration to make something :( If I'm making any sense.

I'm not saying I'm not going to enter, I'm just saying I probably won't like the way the icons come out because I get more inspiration for shows that I know about ... I know I'm confusing everyone :lol:
:( can I convince you otherwise. I'm open to bribe ha! But seriously if you don't wanna enter it all good no worries. :)

:( can I convince you otherwise. I'm open to bribe ha! But seriously if you don't wanna enter it all good no worries. :)

I'm easily manipulated so you just might be able too :lol:

I'm a little busy at the moment, but I jump at any chance to open Photoshop ... beats watching The Wizard of Oz again :shifty: :guffaw:"There's No Place Like Talk ... There's No Place Like Talk" :p I was just saying that I wouldn't be happy with the ending results.

And just so you know ... this is one of the reasons I started to watch Supernatural :eek:

And just so you know ... this is one of the reasons I started to watch Supernatural :eek:
Ditto :D Suddenly I found myself watching 2 seasons in one week :p

I'm in for the challenge. Took a look at the caps. I think I'm gonna get hooked on yet another serie. :p

*pushes H2H to join in* :p

Last edited:

Ditto :D Suddenly I found myself watching 2 seasons in one week :p

I'm in for the challenge. Took a look at the caps. I think I'm gonna get hooked on yet another serie. :p

*pushes H2H to join in* :p

Ha ... alright I'm in ... or at least I'll try to get something in. And with me I watched seasons 1 and 2 in like 3 days ... I was sick and out of work, so what a good way to recuperate :p

Sophia, since the link links just to one episode in season 4, do we only use that one or can we use the previous seasons as well? :) Or did you happen to mean This?

Last edited:

Ha ... alright I'm in ... or at least I'll try to get something in. And with me I watched seasons 1 and 2 in like 3 days ... I was sick and out of work, so what a good way to recuperate :p

Sophia, since the link links just to one episode in season 4, do we only use that one or can we use the previous seasons as well? :) Or did you happen to mean This?
You can use the caps in the previous season I just happened to the Season 4 part opened when I was linking it :lol:.

Enteries so far:

Beginners: 0

Intermediate: 3

Advanced: 5

140x140: 0

So I need more enteries, there's plenty of time ;)

Last edited:

I'll be sending two of my two of my entries and send the others when I have more time :)

I love this show!

ETA: Sent in my icons. :)

Last edited:

Update on enteries!

Enteries so far:

Beginners: 3

Intermediate: 6

Advanced: 6

140x140: 3

So more needed please!

Last edited:

Sent mine in. Had them ready yesterday but forgot to send them. :lol:

Susan

i'm going to try and enter too. hopefully i'll have my entries in to you tomorrow!

Back