Eric & Calleigh #31 - A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch... I'm dealing with organic chemistry and genetics and molecular biology... and bunch of other parts of chemistry and biology. I have nightmares about metabolism...
Biology is fun. Eric and Calleigh can't make gorgeous babies without biology. :D :devil: Organic, on the the other hand, was a total beast and I'm so glad to be done with it, heh.

There is no way that I think we're getting a kiss tonight. I think there is going to be way too much going on in tonight's episode as it is, to be honest. I doubt any of us would be saying that an EC kiss would be too much, lol, but still. ;) I just don't see it, not yet.

Now, something pivotal? I do think we'll get something that will move their relationship that much closer, because it is going to be an emotional ride for them tonight. I don't think it's out of the question for Eric to comfort Calleigh, to pull her into his arms, sort of like what we saw in SYG. I know we all want more than that, heh, but I just don't know if I see that yet. I guess we'll just have to wait and see, though. :D Maybe I'm wrong - I wouldn't complain about it if I was, heh ;)

I can't lie though - I'm so excited for the aftermath of that crane thing nearly killing them. :D Things have been put into perspective for Eric; how many more times does Calleigh need to almost lose Eric to realize that she's in love with him too? (Or, maybe not realize, because I think she has realized it - she just needs to finally act on it.) While I don't think a kiss will come out of this, I think it'll get us that much closer to one, that's for sure. :D

Ouch... I'm dealing with organic chemistry and genetics and molecular biology... and bunch of other parts of chemistry and biology. I have nightmares about metabolism...
Biology is fun. Eric and Calleigh can't make gorgeous babies without biology. :D :devil: Organic, on the the other hand, was a total beast and I'm so glad to be done with it, heh.

There is no way that I think we're getting a kiss tonight. I think there is going to be way too much going on in tonight's episode as it is, to be honest. I doubt any of us would be saying that an EC kiss would be too much, lol, but still. ;) I just don't see it, not yet.

Now, something pivotal? I do think we'll get something that will move their relationship that much closer, because it is going to be an emotional ride for them tonight. I don't think it's out of the question for Eric to comfort Calleigh, to pull her into his arms, sort of like what we saw in SYG. I know we all want more than that, heh, but I just don't know if I see that yet. I guess we'll just have to wait and see, though. :D Maybe I'm wrong - I wouldn't complain about it if I was, heh ;)

I can't lie though - I'm so excited for the aftermath of that crane thing nearly killing them. :D Things have been put into perspective for Eric; how many more times does Calleigh need to almost lose Eric to realize that she's in love with him too? (Or, maybe not realize, because I think she has realized it - she just needs to finally act on it.) While I don't think a kiss will come out of this, I think it'll get us that much closer to one, that's for sure. :D

I totally agree with you!! Tonight will be pivotal and set up things for the long run but I don't see a lip lock happening....unfortunately ;)

rah! i can't wait for tonight's episode!! my mom watches the show with me and loves it almost as much as i do (almost) but she doesn't really understand my E/C ship obsession. every time Eric says something nice to Calleigh or gets jealous over something, I always say "because you love her!!" (we all know he's thinking it) and i always end up getting this weird look from my mom...

i really hope for some major ship action in the next episodes as well as tonight :D

Thanks for posting that! I needed a good jolt to get me through the next couple of hours. It's good to be back in "Eric/Calleigh Land". It looks like I missed a lot.

Personally, I think that Calleigh is going to be traumatized over the witness dying, and that will send her straight to Sir Galahad himself, Eric. I don't think they will kiss tonight (I hope they do), but I think they will go home together.
:p

They interviewed Emily on Entertainment Tonight about Wrecking Crew and she said that Calleigh deals with what happened "in a unique way". Unknown what that "unique way" is, but I sure hope it involves Eric.

Last edited:
They interviewed Emily on Entertainment Tonight about Wrecking Crew and she said that Calleigh deals with what happened "in a unique way". Unknown what that "unique way" is, but I sure hope it involves Eric.

ooooh sounds interesting

She doesn't pick up drinking or chain smoking or something like that! It wouldn't be unique, it would be dumb! Even though it is how some of us deal with stress!! :lol: Then again, maybe she will become addcited to sex with Eric :devil: that would be sweet!!

Alright Everybody its that time of the week again! You now what to do and if you don't, then everybody hold hands and pray to E/C God for a worth wild E/C moment tonight, Because with a clip like that I KKKNNNOOOOWWWW we are about to get it started up in here!

I want to see evrybody here after the show tonight so we can scream together about what we did or did not see!!!!! Alright Lets get the chant going and get this party rollin!!!!!!! beacause it not just HOT! ITS ERIC & CALLEIGH HOt TONIGHT!!!!!!! Whoooop Whoooop!

[spoiler="]Ok, I have to say I'm really pissed!!! What the hell was that all about? The only thing we learned was the same running Speedle Joke! Why does it always got to be in the toilet! I'm so so dissapointed! Mabe they should have went ahead and put the Script in the toilet! Didn't even really get a good scene with E/C! Its tortcher I tell tou Tortcher! I can't take it anymore! AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!![/spoiler]

Last edited:
If you had your hopes set for some great E/C stuff in this episode, you'll be sorely disappointed.

There is one scene where Eric & Calleigh are standing on the ground, looking up at the crane and the building and Eric tells her it wasn't her fault, he goes to put his hand on her shoulder but they are interrupted and his hand never touches her... and because he was behind her, she doesn't know he was about to touch her.

The scene where she get slapped by the victim's wife - Eric is visibly bothered by it and moves slightly toward her (as seen in the previews). After the wife and son leave, he asks if she's okay and she says no she's not, and that they missed something and she wanted to go back to the scene. That's it.

They are together in the scene where they find the remote control device in a trash can in a parking garage, but no real E/C in that either.

So... in terms of E/C stuff, it was a disappointment, especially since it was written by Corey Miller. If Eric's hand had touched her shoulder in that one scene, and she responded to it, that would have been great and I would be happy. But no.

Okay, so overall the epi was really good and it was to be expected. However, I was really hoping for at least a hug or something between eric and calleigh, but the closest we came to that was an ALMOST touch to the shoulder. Well, I liked the episode overall.

I was definitely dissapointed, not just by the lack of E/C, but by the whole episode. It wasn't what I expected. How this episode was suppose to move things along for E/C, I'm not sure. I guess we'll see though, hopefully..I'm not really sure how much progress is going to be made with them, if any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back