Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Yummy!
That man is too gorgeous for his own good. :luvlove: He should come with a notice - Warning: Extreme Sexiness Inside. ;)
I'm glad that I was sitting down before I looked at those pictures of him.

Thanks so much CSINYMIA000! And I agree ShriekingMad, love that warning label! I mean, can that man be any hotter?!

Wow, CSI_Spooky_Girl, I see you changed your avatar. Veeeery nice. But now everytime we see it our keyboards are gonna get wet and short circut from all the drool! Hahahah.

More pictures please Kristine? I know you have some more of that gorgeousness of your sleeve :D :D :D

Pure sexiness! ;)

:lol: Of course I do!

Check out the first one, he cracks me up!
nov1j.jpg

novh.jpg

More Eddie goodness!
closeup!

Seriously, the man is waay to hot for our own good!!! There should be a large health warning on all his pics - caution: may cause heart palpitations, fainting or extreme feelings of dizziness!!

Thanks for the gorgeous picture, purevintage!

He kind of looks like he is up to no good in that picture... oops, you guys aren't supposed to know about that. :devil:
Also, love the hair.
Aw, who am I kidding? I love all of it!!!!! :luvlove:

Okay so where I live, in a week, CSI: NY plays 20 times...

Monday, 7pm, 8pm, 12am, 1am
Tuesday, 7pm, 8pm, 12am
Wednesday, 7pm, 8pm, 10pm, 12am
Thursday, 7pm, 8pm, 12am, 1am
Friday, 7pm, 8pm, 12am
Saturday, 11:30pm
Sunday, 12am

That's alot of Eddie!

Woohoo! That is! But never enough!

Here's a beautiful *faints at the sight of that smile and those eyes* picture of Eddie from yesterday (November 1st) when the cast and crew celebrated the 100th episode. Can I please have him? That's all I want for Christmas!
eddie100thnov1st.jpg

Oh!!!Friend, such beautiful pics, you at there detection it?
And Oh, I also the detection be one, let us continue:
165645663_44790.jpg

This introduction that is it:
10/31/08 - Eddie Cahill The 'CSI: New York' 100th show party at the Edison Hotel - Arrivals
Los Angeles, California - 11.01.08
Credit: (Mandatory): Nikki Nelson / WENN

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Uh.....A charming photograph, I saw doesnot before.
165642721_37124.jpg

Anyway, the Eddie always have like sweetly smiles, whether previously/now or future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back