Wallpaper Thread #9: Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hcrazy im just sooooooo loving the halloween theme walls, they are just outstanding:devil::devil:
Jools blumming heck, are you trying to kill me with a heart attack:drool::drool::drool: it definately needs a health warning attached to it,well for me anyway:devil:
Meg i love the adam walls, they are stunning:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Sam another two fab walls:thumbsup::thumbsup:
just a quick one from me, hope you like, hope to have a bit more time tomorrow, to do some more

Hey thanks everyone! You are all terrific and had me smiling ear to ear. :D
I really appreciate all the kinds words and fun feedback. Especially on my skeletion CSIMiami team! :lol::lol::lol:

Great Job, Howl Oween. Love the Flack walls!

Very nice, Vampiredreamer, Adam and AJ walls!

Sam222, You gotta love Mac!;) Very nice walls!

Flacksshadowdemon, very nice Mac wall. Love that look of his! Oooh, someone is in trouble and Mac looks...well pissed! ;) Great wall!

Kudos to all the artist here, and, Happy Halloween, of course!:lol:

HCrazy :cool:

Sam, yet another 2 stunning walls :devil::devil:

Jools blumming heck, are you trying to kill me with a heart attack:drool::drool::drool: it definately needs a health warning attached to it,well for me anyway:devil:

Well that works both ways Mitz :lol::lol::lol:, I nearly lost it with your latest Mac wall, it's amazing :drool::drool::drool: Okay, fair warning then :devil::devil::devil:

omg jools, i definately want more than romance there:drool::drool::drool::drool::lol::lol::lol:
anyway guys 'fanning myself here', HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEN, hope you all have a fab night, and dont eat to much,im off now to see how many people i can scare (and thats without a mask:lol::lol:)heres the last two halloween walls of the year for me:(:( hope you like, and fair warning Jools and sam:D:D:D

OMG
MsgPlus_Img1205.png
drooooolable Halloween walls Mitzi :drool::drool::drool:
Kaylene, great job on your walls too :thumbsup:
Here's some Mac and Flack :devil:

kaylyne, beautiful job on the walls:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Jools you know i absolutely love your work, i snagged flack, couldnt leave him there, he just had to come home with me:drool::drool::drool::drool:
just time for one tonight

Jools, flacksshadowdemon and kaylyne absolutely stunning wallpapers!
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Even that Halloween isn't that big thing in here those wlp. are so great!;)

Been a while since I've been in here. Lots of gorgeous work. Snagged Several. Loved the styles Jools/Ceri. They are stunning.

Just one.:)

It's a long time ago, but here a few walls from me :drool: :drool: :drool:
I posted it on a dutch forum also, but the translation of the last one is: sweet, tough and delicious

MacsWickedDevil: What a lovely Mac wallpaper!:drool:
You've choose great pics!:bolian:

Georgelover:
Great George wallpapers. I like especially that last one!;)

Sam222 i´m always anxious to see what you´re doing next with the pics from the mac-thread;). and you´re doing very good. like your wallpapers, thanks. so please continue being creative:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back