George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't need to worry about sending it to me Yoshi. I snagged it :)

That collection must be getting pretty big! :guffaw: Is it still hidden from the hubby? :cool:

We already had snow! Big flakes too! I'm still trying to figure out what happened to summer

Had to do a double take there to make sure there were some trunks :devil:

Oh my gosh! I did too! Are we all just in that mindset today?? :D

The collection has over 190 pics. Most are Oh Yeahs but some are my twisted mind at work speech bubbles. You know the kind we would really get hosed for her :D The hubby can get to the collection if he wants to. He just has to go down 3 layers from the main album :D

I think the mind set is permantely frozen in teenager mode because of the cold weather :devil: :guffaw:

Even if there were no trunks :devil:, the water would still be in the way! :rolleyes:

I cannot speak for other wandering eyes, but for me it was the...um...you know, that place there...on the side...where....you know where your eye is kind of drawn down...you know...that place. :adore: Love that place!

Exactly the point I was trying to say :devil: :adore:

Even if there were no trunks :devil:, the water would still be in the way! :rolleyes:

I cannot speak for other wandering eyes, but for me it was the...um...you know, that place there...on the side...where....you know where your eye is kind of drawn down...you know...that place. :adore: Love that place!

You can definately speak for me... 'cuz I looked and had to take a few more looks after the first looky..... I so love that pic too... so candid....:drool:

Just wanted to pop in and say hello to everybody. School work has been kicking my rear as of late. And on top of that I think I'm getting sick. Anywho hopefully I will be in the next theme.

To
stay
on
topic

Gotta love a hodgepodge theme. I've seen some great pics which, of course, were hard to choose from.

So honorable mention goes to Princess for Paramedic Greg pic, we just don't see a lot of that handsome medic

Yoshi love that look on his face
Bookgirl Intense? Oh yeah, that's an intense look
Blackflag full body sexiness
GNRF you're right, he is just so cute in this one
Smokey we just might have to have an 'artsy' theme
Kat Thud? Up that about sums it up

Which leaves us to the winner, Jacquie. I wanted to go with something different as the winner, with this hodgepodge theme. And that picture definitely looks like Nick is having an "Oh yeah" moment. :drool:

So congrats Captain, Nick will be there waiting for you when you wake up.

Congratulations Jacquie :D

At least one of us will be keeping warm today. I'm off out now to defrost the car so I can get to work.

I'll be having to wrap-up warm because there's non of this hot stuff happening here at the moment.

Good Morning y'all :)

Even though it god awful early for most of us, I was very happy to see someone at my door this morning :) Thanks speedy :) You got to love Oh Yeah moments :) thnaks for the congrats Yoshi :)

So onto the new theme. I think we need to go with some Hot Stuff pics as most of us are dealing with the cold and snow to early in the season :brickwall: I got a dusting that has to be brushed off the car this morning. So Hot pics of Nick and company. 12 in 30 hours while I otherwise have my hands occupied :devil:

Ok so I wasn't sure if Nick and company meant someone else needed to be in the pic - so for this set there is someone else as well. :lol:

I've got to skip this round as I'm going out of town tomorrow and won't be back until Sunday afternoon and won't have internet access while I'm gone.

I love this pic of Nick with "little stoker". :lol: And here's another one.

A couple of more Gumdrops pics:

one
so cute
one more

I've got to skip this round as I'm going out of town tomorrow and won't be back until Sunday afternoon and won't have internet access while I'm gone.

I love this pic of Nick with "little stoker". :lol: And here's another one.

Ha ha! :lol: I've been catching a lot of those lately and was thinking it's time for another L'il Stoker theme. Have a good time on your trip!

Congratulations, Cap'n! Hot Nick comin' right up!

Sigh...so many reasons :adore:
Hot tempered
In hot water!
Hot hero
Red hot
You know I'm hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back