Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank for the welcome, I actually was one of the first to post in here when it opened like a year ago, but my viewing went on hiatus, and there are a few episodes of season 4 I haven't seen yet (One, sadly, is an episode I know there is a scene between these two - Taxi) . I must say though, I have been a "Vestie" (as I call these two) for a while now. I am new to this clan on fans though.
I could totally go for some interaction between these two. As long as it stays like it has been though, too much more and I think it could get oo complicated, and well, we don't want that. These two have great subtle moments where you can tell they're into each other, but yet there is still that question of if they're actually "involved"

i haven't been posting much since i am busy with work. but it becomes tempting once something interesting comes up here. i gotta say the guys here are at their creative best!

there's one thing i have to say about "Taxi" - it's Angell like you've never seen before! well, not much "Vestie" moments though, but in general, it was soooo good.

So happy to see a shipper thread for these two. I have been a supporter for them on another board but I wanted to show my support for them here as well.

They are absolutely adorable together. And I cant recall who said that their babies would be cute, I have to agree. I am thankful that I'm not the only one.

While I would love for them to just become canon, part of me doesnt want that. I'd love to see more flirty moments between the two and have it build up a little. They have such great chemistry and TPTB would be stupid if they didnt let that play out. Not that I want it to be 5 yrs from now and they are just flirting but if they are meant to be want a little something before them doing the horizontal mambo.

I cant wait to see Flack's reaction when he learns Angell tells him he met his sister. Maybe she will get to see baby pictures or learn embarrassing stories. :lol:

Not that it should be important but I am a bit of a mutli-shipper when it comes to NY so you might see me elsewhere. But dont think that means I dont really see them as a poss. couple, b/c I do. *hugs*

I actually found Taxi on youtube, and there are parts besides the beginning where they're together, but not really saying anything. It was nice. A good ep too, I liked it a lot.
don't worry about not posting as much, once there is more interaction between the to there will be posts like crazy! I can't wait!

Hey only, welcome to the thread... man we're getting a lot more Jess/Don shippers. Anyways, hope to see you here again soon.

I could totally go for some Flack/Angell Irish coffee fluffiness. I hope we get some good scenes between the tow of them this season. Is that too much to ask?

It's not... I really wanted to little glimpses of their Irish coffee date. We really don't get enough Jess/Don on the show... they're such a hilarious and charismatic couple. I don't get why TPTB doesn't give them more screen time... we'd all be very happy if that happens.

And I cant recall who said that their babies would be cute, I have to agree. I am thankful that I'm not the only one.

Oh my god, they'd have gorgeous babies... and since Jess and Don both have dimples, the babies would have them too. Talk about genetically blessed!

CSI Files: Is Detective Angell (Emmanuelle Vaugier) going to appear again? Will her flirtation with Flack continue? Lenkov: Magic 8 Ball says: MOS DEF.

I love that. That sounds good to me. What about you guys; think that this is a good sign? *laughs*

So in regards to your spoiler post, was that a reply to both questions asked? I sure do hope so. It sounds great to me by the way, bring it on. I can't wait for the rest of this season to kick off, it should be great.

I don't know, I mean I'd say that it's a response to both questions. I'd think that he'd elaborate a little if one of the questions had a completely opposite answer.

That is what I was thinking as well, which is good for us I think. I can't get enough of these two, I have watched their scense about 20 times already on youtube in the three days I have been posting in here. The old stuff is great, not gonna lie, but I think we need some new scenes, no?

*laughs* Well, obviously we all agree with that. We'll have to wait a little bit, but it'll be a lot easier to post with some new material. Luckily we're the type of ship that is driven by small things, so the small spoilers we can work with can feed us. For now, of course.

By the way, welcome (back?) to our board, Radical.

Thanks, it's good to be back. I've been, or well, was involved with another ship that was once driven by small things, and that's when I liked it best, and it nice to find another ship like that. Being realistic, because Angell isn't a main character, I'm positive most of our ship with be made up of these small things, which is perfect. This show being a crime show, sure, ships are fun, but should be small and simple not taking over the whole show. I love the spoilers that give us little glances of hope, so bring 'em on!

Thanks, it's good to be back. I've been, or well, was involved with another ship that was once driven by small things, and that's when I liked it best, and it nice to find another ship like that. Being realistic, because Angell isn't a main character, I'm positive most of our ship with be made up of these small things, which is perfect. This show being a crime show, sure, ships are fun, but should be small and simple not taking over the whole show. I love the spoilers that give us little glances of hope, so bring 'em on!

Ships like F/A are usually more fun because there's less intense hatred between supporters and non-supporters. In this type of ship, there's a main character and a recurring character. And, honestly, it usually goes over much better. Not to insult other posters, but fans tend to be a little testy when it comes to maincharacter/maincharacter ships, as has been seen with D/L and GSR. The thing is, with main/recurring ships, like my other ship, Wendy/Hodges, you get more small things which equal out or even surpass the bigger things that can be done with bigger characters.

Hope I'm not causing any :wtf:.

:lol:

Nah, I feel like most people who ship big ships like that (as I do ship DL still) understands what you're saying, as do people like us who ship the smaller ships, understand what you're saying about them too. And you're right about the hatred, which is caued in big ships because the characters are always shoved in our faces.

*reads Lenkov spoiler* Oh my god, that's great news! Now I'm really looking forward to more Jess and Don. *pokes TPTB* And you better make good on that statement...

Ships like F/A are usually more fun because there's less intense hatred between supporters and non-supporters.

I never noticed that, but now that I think about it, it makes sense. I guess that's why there's hardly any controversy with this ship... which is fine with me 'cause I'm not a fan of all the drama that comes with some other ships.

which is fine with me 'cause I'm not a fan of all the drama that comes with some other ships.

*coughdlcough* I know what you mean. It's true, though, if you think of it. If you haven't noticed by now, I'm a Wendy/Hodges shipper in the original flavor of CSI, and that ship has little controversy because it's recurring/main.

With F/A, even those who ship Flack with someone else rarely argue against F/A. There are a lot fewer fans to deal with in recurring/main ships.

gee, i missed that much? wow! i waited for my first exams to be over before i start lurking here. so we have newbees to? cool! welcome guys!

i agree with you guys, liking the F/A ship. seems everyone's enjoying short but memorable moments of these two. oh, and my sister told me that Flack has a sister, Sam in the new season. can you tell me about her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back