Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, since there are some shippers have soundtracks, how about we come up with something for them? at least we have a new topic reserved. or a grown-up Christmas Wish list for them. watchathink?
I think that sounds like an awesome idea. Do you have any songs in mind?

hey guys, since there are some shippers have soundtracks, how about we come up with something for them? at least we have a new topic reserved. or a grown-up Christmas Wish list for them. watchathink?

Thanks for liking the idea. I am still scouting for a really good track for them.

Tell ya what, I let you guys go ahead think of a track first since you guys picture Don & Jess more beautifully than i do. honest. i'm that humble.

*Hmmm, the wish list could've been easier :confused:

Excuse me while I snicker:

"Angell surprises Flack by telling him that she met someone: his sister, Samantha." How hilarious is that scene going to be? I mean, we knew before that it was coming, but getting it in writing makes a ton of possibilities come to my head, and I'm laughing at every single one of them. XD

Oh. My. God. I can't wait to see the look on his face... I think he might be worried about what they talked about 'cause he likely to pop up in the conversation. Poor Don! Who knows what'll happen between Jess and Sam? Methinks it's gonna be a great scene...

really? that's cool! i can't wait for Angell's reaction too when Flack tells her that. i can see her eyebrows reaching at its peak. will she think it's her or someone else? finally, something mind-boggling will happen to her. she's so cute when she gets all puzzled.

Last edited:

Thanks for liking the idea. I am still scouting for a really good track for them.

Tell ya what, I let you guys go ahead think of a track first since you guys picture Don & Jess more beautifully than i do. honest. i'm that humble.

*Hmmm, the wish list could've been easier :confused:
We could do the wish list if you prefer. Would it be a list of things we would like to see happen between Flack and Angell?
I think that Sam and Angell would have a lot in common, they're both the daughter of a cop and the baby of the family. I think Flack might feel like Angell could be a good influence on his sister

Last edited:
I think Jess would be a good influence on Sam, but I can't help but think that Jess might give her a few pointers on rattling her brother. After all, Sam ought to learn from the best!

I really can't wait to see some more interaction with these two. They are fantastic together. It has been a while, but I saw the episode with them and the Irish Coffee again, and I just can't deny their perfectness.

Hey Radical! Welcome to the tread...

but I saw the episode with them and the Irish Coffee again, and I just can't deny their perfectness.

They really are great together, aren't they? Speaking of Irish coffee, we've never seen them go out for some... think we ought to see that later in the season? I can only imagine what'll happen... maybe Don will bust out his game again.

True, true. By the way, welcome to our lair, Radical! :lol:.

We have seen Danny & Flack, drinking & shooting pool in that crowded bar, why not have Jessie & Donnie hanging out in the Irish Coffee joint? As we say, try & try until...Flack tries again! If she still dosen't give in to his "game"...uh, kindly please smack her in the head (darn you, woman!) :brickwall:

i'll just be lurking for the moment. still busy in the office in the moment. but i'll come up with a wish list soon.

Excuse me while I snicker:

"Angell surprises Flack by telling him that she met someone: his sister, Samantha." How hilarious is that scene going to be? I mean, we knew before that it was coming, but getting it in writing makes a ton of possibilities come to my head, and I'm laughing at every single one of them. XD

oops! read it wrongly, just ignore my post on about the spoiler. All I know is that this is Flack's season, and this'll be double the ususal headache he gets at work. But then again, Sam, despite a black sheep, still loves her big bro, and will tell Angell some good stuff, and dish some dirt too.

Thanks for the welcome! I love lairs.
I really wish that they would've given us a glimse of the Irish Coffee or the outcome of it. They need some little like music montage of them all living their lives, and then Jessie and Donnie together doing something cute but fun. I've had my time with an angsty ship (Danny/Lindsay), but this here, totally my fluffy ship, and I love it!

haha. fluffy. i'll use that more often. i like it. fluffy. :lol:

well, no angst. only love. the Angell love. we're happy that you're liking it here.

Hey Radical, welcome to the ship! *waves*

I could totally go for some Flack/Angell Irish coffee fluffiness. I hope we get some good scenes between the tow of them this season. Is that too much to ask?

Thank for the welcome, I actually was one of the first to post in here when it opened like a year ago, but my viewing went on hiatus, and there are a few episodes of season 4 I haven't seen yet (One, sadly, is an episode I know there is a scene between these two - Taxi) . I must say though, I have been a "Vestie" (as I call these two) for a while now. I am new to this clan on fans though.
I could totally go for some interaction between these two. As long as it stays like it has been though, too much more and I think it could get oo complicated, and well, we don't want that. These two have great subtle moments where you can tell they're into each other, but yet there is still that question of if they're actually "involved"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back