Caption Game - Miami style pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calleigh: I'm so mad I could twist your head clean off.

Natalia: :wtf: Why?!

Calleigh: It should be my butt in the shot, not yours. Everyone knows mine's prettier.

Natalia: :eek:

Voting time!

your image
http://random-scribblings.net/coppermine/displayimage.php?pos=-35571

Here's the captions...

Emily Procter (running lines): Okay, so it looks like we have... (voice fades)
Eva LaRue (thinking): Man, I hope my butt looks okay in this shot... Eww! A spider! Okay, act normal and don't screw up the shot.
Emily: *clears throat*
Eva (stands up): Did I miss something?

Natalia (doubled over with pain in stomach): Calleigh, what in the world are you doing?
Calleigh: I'm trying to heal you.
Natalia: What do you think you are, a whitelighter or an alien with healing powers?

Emily Procter: Get back. Go tell your son, Dynamo1, that the restraining order applies to his whole family.

Calleigh: "Okay so I believe Horatio's Sunnies ran this way,then realizing He wanted to put them back on they jumped in there."
Natalia(muffled):"In here? but it's so dirty"
Calleigh":*pushes Natalia in Laughing* And that's why I"m not ruining my new outfit.

Calleigh: If Horatio thinks he can do it then so can I....... Arise dead body and walk amongst the living again.

Emily: so...in this place they're gonna build my new firearms lab.
Eva:I guess CBS is cheap...eww this dark place is supposed to become my new DNA lab:wtf:. I'm gonna miss all the glasses!!

Calleigh: look, there are so cute guys!... Natalia, what are you doing?
Natalia: show my best side.

Calleigh: No wait....shhhh...I can sense it all around me...it's there...yes, there was dead body here.
Natalia: I know, I'm staring right at it.

Calleigh: He was just here a second ago.
Natalia: Marco!
Horatio: *muffled* Polo!
Natalia: Found him!

Calleigh: I'm so mad I could twist your head clean off.
Natalia: :wtf: Why?!
Calleigh: It should be my butt in the shot, not yours. Everyone knows mine's prettier.
Natalia: :eek:

#4 created this cartoony image in my head of these cute little sunglasses shedding sweatbeads of panic, looking left and right as they tried to find the best hiding place. What can I say? I should get some more sleep - chuckle.

#4 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back