CSI: Miami Icons #6 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much! Here is one more I made last night for a request.

5.jpg

I should finally post again some miami icons, I just have not enough time to work on some :(
I'll do my best this weekend and try to make some from the new episodes

CSI_Kat, thank you!
I really like the 1st Ryan one!
:) I've got 4 variants of this icon, so if you want it, - I'll post them here.
dopebabygirl, I like that one too :)

These icons were made for request, but I think - may be someone else will like them.

Maxin & Ryan
2-06.jpg
candycrack2411.jpg

There are 6 more icons from this set, but I can't understand where is tag 'more' here..

Rienna: You're really good at icons. Loved the ones on the last page, and I love those two of Valera and Ryan.

GNRF: Those are awesome. I like the second post. And the first is definitely true. :shifty:

I finally have some more. They're from "Resurrection" and "Won't Get Fueled Again".

Some teasers:

yelinaresurrection1.png
tarapricehwgfa1.png
calwgfa2.png

The rest here at my LJ.

Great icons, everyone.

Here's an animated one I made of Calleigh and Ryan testing the "magic door" at that club in the Season three episode "Legal" (matching banner in banner thread):

RCmagicdooricon.gif

I am waaaay behind in everything. Here is my Miami icon from the detective challenge.

det1.jpg

Great icons! Rienna, I love the one of Valera with a gun. Too cute!

This first one features Frank (and also Flack from NY), but it matches the banner I made for the "ugly clothes" challenge. The first Eric also matches a banner for the challenge. The third Eric one has a matching banner, but I didn't submit it in the challenge:

kingsoffuglytiesicon.jpg
ericshirticon.jpg
Erichawaiishirticon.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back